How to transfer history from one computer to another

stoller

Hello! Tell me how to transfer the history from one computer to another. The fact is that on one of the computers the browser (6.3.1.2300_beta_x64) began to crash. The crash occurs 5-10 seconds after the launch is stable. It just crashes without messages. When reinstalling, any version works fine.
Files
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\history
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\history-journal
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\Media History
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\Media History-journal
I moved it to the folder of the newly installed browser - it does not help, the history remains empty.
I have saved the entire browser folder, I want to restore only the history, everything else is synchronized.

1 hour ago, stoller said:

Hello! Tell me how to transfer the history from one computer to another. The fact is that on one of the computers the browser (6.3.1.2300_beta_x64) began to crash. The crash occurs 5-10 seconds after the launch is stable. It just crashes without messages. When reinstalling, any version works fine.
Files
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\history
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\history-journal
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\Media History
\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Default\Media History-journal
I moved it to the folder of the newly installed browser - it does not help, the history remains empty.
I have saved the entire browser folder, I want to restore only the history, everything else is synchronized.

Hi stoller, could you download the latest version V6.1.3.2601 and try again? If you experience crashes again in the new version, do send us the crash report.

If I delete the browser, and then install any version (V6.1.3.2601 also tried), then everything works fine, but the history is cleared. If the old User Data subfolder is returned to the program folder at this moment, the browser crashes again five seconds after launch.
If I do not delete the browser, but put any version on top, then the crash also remains.
That is, any version installed completely works without crashes. But I need a history from the installed version.

20220504(V6.1.3.2300).log 20220505(V6.1.3.2601).log

Hi stoller, you could copy and paste the file "History" to your new installation folder.

Please try to check the folder "User Data," to find the folder "Profile1" or "Profile2," the account data saved in the folder "Profile1/2/3." You could open the folder "Profile1/2/3," then find the file "History" to copy and paste it to your new installation folder, restart the browser to view history records.

Maxthon Snap20220505172413.png

5 minutes ago, stoller said:

For some reason it doesn't work if I move this file.
If I transfer the entire UserData folder, the history opens, but I don't have time to look, because the browser crashes.

Hi stoller, please try to udpate the browser to the latest version 6.1.3.2605 then check the history again.

32 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you, it helped! Additionally, I copied the History file to the Maxthon Guest Profile folder. And I looked at the history under the guest's account.
Thank you all, the ticket can be closed!

Archived