MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2605

BugSir006

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2601

Spacing Issue.... BUG.  Install, 64bit, v2601.

Many Tabs open, and there is this big space on the Right.
This issue only occurs when there are so many tabs and the last tab is a "dropdown".
Doesn't occur when the bar is simply filled up with tabs, ONLY when they go OVER the amount the bar can fit.

k8NM2ef.png

6 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

This issue only occurs when there are so many tabs and the last tab is a "dropdown".
Doesn't occur when the bar is simply filled up with tabs, ONLY when they go OVER the amount the bar can fit.

k8NM2ef.png

Hi,
Win 10ENT x64 / Maxthon Portable v6.1.3.2601 (64-bit) 0429

000.jpg

On 5/2/2022 at 12:21 AM, pipinn said:

Downloader fails with .exe-files bug remains (since 6.1.3.1900).

Good heavens...  What are the Dev's doing?  Can't "Resume" downloads and can't download EXE's?

I mean, I don't get how they take a browser that already works, and then break multiple basic functions and aspects?
It's almost as if they are completely "replacing" key aspects of the browser?  Why?

Maxthon 6 promised to be the best browser on the market. Little by little it was incorporating the excellent features of Maxthon 5, but an error persists that has not been solved and that occurs when it is executed, both in Windows 7 and in Windows 10: the program fails to start more than 50% of the times. This bug has been reported on multiple occasions and is the key point for the program to be stable and to be able to recommend it to other users. However, I cannot recommend Maxthon to anyone and am forced to use a second browser when I am in a hurry. I have a great appreciation for Maxthon, but currently I have to admit that Maxthon 6 is an absolute failure due to a bug that seems to be irreparable because it arises randomly and this makes it inconsistent. The new version 2601 continues the same. Today I am sending this attachment with the "Crashpad /reports" files that have forced me to try to start Maxthon 4 times! There is no point in continuing with more versions if this bug is not fixed. It is preferable to start a Maxthon 7 from the beginning with the basic characteristics of a good browser: no crashes, synchronism with bookmarks, fast startup, history, zoom and chromium compatibility for extensions. The rest of the features can be ignored and incorporated little by little as it is confirmed that the program is reliable. Thank you.

reports.rar

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2605
On 5/2/2022 at 10:17 AM, leeuniverse said:

k8NM2ef.png

Issue reported. ?

On 5/3/2022 at 2:48 AM, Pjfaust said:

Hello!
This version and the previous version always give an error when synchronizing the bookmarks.

Hi Pjfaust, this issue has been fixed in version 6.1.3.2605, please try to update. 

On 5/3/2022 at 9:05 PM, observer said:

Had one (or two, I don't remember when I installed it) day(s) of successful run of v2601. Then continuous crash. Reverted to v2400.

Hi observer, could you please try the crash issue in v6.1.3.2605? If you still experience the crash issue, please send the crash report to me.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:09 AM, cherey said:

Maxthon 6 promised to be the best browser on the market. Little by little it was incorporating the excellent features of Maxthon 5, but an error persists that has not been solved and that occurs when it is executed, both in Windows 7 and in Windows 10: the program fails to start more than 50% of the times. This bug has been reported on multiple occasions and is the key point for the program to be stable and to be able to recommend it to other users. However, I cannot recommend Maxthon to anyone and am forced to use a second browser when I am in a hurry. I have a great appreciation for Maxthon, but currently I have to admit that Maxthon 6 is an absolute failure due to a bug that seems to be irreparable because it arises randomly and this makes it inconsistent. The new version 2601 continues the same. Today I am sending this attachment with the "Crashpad /reports" files that have forced me to try to start Maxthon 4 times! There is no point in continuing with more versions if this bug is not fixed. It is preferable to start a Maxthon 7 from the beginning with the basic characteristics of a good browser: no crashes, synchronism with bookmarks, fast startup, history, zoom and chromium compatibility for extensions. The rest of the features can be ignored and incorporated little by little as it is confirmed that the program is reliable. Thank you.

reports.rar 475.03 kB · 0 downloads

Hi cherey, please try to update to v6.1.3.2605 then try this issue again.

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/v6132605-r132/

On 5/4/2022 at 12:30 PM, phoenix-76 said:

The 6.1.3.2601 unfortunately crashes upon start far more often than any previous MX6 release with multiple Maxthon.exe threads consuming 100 % of CPU. Please have it addressed in a timely manner. Thank you in advance!

Please try to update to v6.1.3.2605 then try this issue again.

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/v6132605-r132/

On 4/30/2022 at 5:14 AM, alexzhus said:

Hi! The problem described here (link below) remains in this version.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:16 PM, dezinto said:

confirm often start fails. (win.10/64)

On 5/4/2022 at 7:51 PM, Refix2 said:

I confirm what the predecessors wrote, Maxthon in this version and the previous one generates a startup error, it fires only 3-4 times.

Hi @alexzhus @dezinto @Refix2, could you please try the startup crash issue in this internal test version?

5.5test.exe

1 hour ago, observer said:

I'm just curious. Does the option "automatically send fault reports to Maxthon" work?

Yes, it works. But the developers can not confirm which one comes from you. Because they receive many files every day from different users and different versions.?

If you send the dump file to me, the dev team will analyze it and solve the issue as soon as possible.

I have tried version 2605 and it does not open. Windows shows error message inviting to close. This is getting worse and worse. I had to go back to version 2400, the most stable for me up to now.

11 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Issue reported. ?

Hi Pjfaust, this issue has been fixed in version 6.1.3.2605, please try to update. 

Yes, it works now! Thank you very much, BugSir006!!

Archived