Sergey82K

Sergey82K

I used Maxthon form times when it was MyIE name. On that time it will be great for use with Dial-Up internet connection and saved open pages for next sesion.

In future it was usable feature - cloud tabs, I learn WWW and if I founded interesting web sute? but not have time to read, I clucked "send to... my home PC" or "... laptop" and when I run my other computer this web site was opened. It was usefull but in last Maxthon there are no this feature unfortunatelly.

After last updates I have trouble with passkeeper, I lost all my saved paswords.

On 4/24/2022 at 4:05 AM, Sergey82K said:

After last updates I have trouble with passkeeper, I lost all my saved paswords.

Hi Sergey82K, could you let me know the version number of your browser?

To restore the passwords, you could log in to uu.me, check backup then restore them.

15 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey82K, could you let me know the version number of your browser?

The bug was showed after I update browser. Atter some time I try to update brouser to the newes version 6.1.3.2300 (64bit) 0408, but bug still present.

If I try to save new password by clicking Alt+1, thera are no new password in PassKeeper (zero collected paswords).

15 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

To restore the passwords, you could log in to uu.me, check backup then restore them.

Early I was received "Error 900" or "Error 999", but not remember now, but now I successfully login to account and see all my passwords. But in Maxthon 6 no saved passwords in PassKeeper.

I was read topic, need I post this information to them? 

8 hours ago, Sergey82K said:

The bug was showed after I update browser. Atter some time I try to update brouser to the newes version 6.1.3.2300 (64bit) 0408, but bug still present.

If I try to save new password by clicking Alt+1, thera are no new password in PassKeeper (zero collected paswords).

Early I was received "Error 900" or "Error 999", but not remember now, but now I successfully login to account and see all my passwords. But in Maxthon 6 no saved passwords in PassKeeper.

I was read topic, need I post this information to them? 

Hi Sergey82K, could you let me know the email address of your browser account?

Did you click "check backup" on uu.me?

backup of Passkeeper.png

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Did you click "check backup" on uu.me?

Yes, I'am try to restore previous backup by clicking "Check backup" and after I was return to my PassKeeper and clicked "Sync". Password counter still "zero" and when I click "save form" in login fields of any web-sites there are no saved passwords in PassKeeper.

My e-mail is admin @ sergeyk .kiev. ua

On 4/26/2022 at 2:27 AM, Sergey82K said:

Hi Sergey82K, may I know which version did this issue happen first? Did you use Maxthon on different devices with different versions?

19 hours ago, Sergey82K said:

Yes, I'am try to restore previous backup by clicking "Check backup" and after I was return to my PassKeeper and clicked "Sync". Password counter still "zero" and when I click "save form" in login fields of any web-sites there are no saved passwords in PassKeeper.

My e-mail is admin @ sergeyk .kiev. ua

Hi Sergey82K, the data has been restored by the dev team, please try to check it. ?

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey82K, may I know which version did this issue happen first? Did you use Maxthon on different devices with different versions?

I used Maxthon on 3 devices. Usually I update Maxthon to new version when it show prompt on each device. But now war in Ukraine and I have access only to one device. I don't remember which was a last version with correct work. When I was found bug with PassKeeper I have limited internet access. After near month I was change my location and check update for Maxthon. I was enable "update to beta" and install update but PassKeeper still not work and forms are not saved.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey82K, the data has been restored by the dev team, please try to check it. ?

Now I received "Error" when pressed button "Sync error" in PassKeeper:

Захоплення Maxthon20220427181305.png

On 4/30/2022 at 12:38 AM, Sergey82K said:

I clicked manually. The are some error. After few seconds button was return to "Sync".

Hi Sergey82K, please try to update to v6.1.3.2605 then try this issue again.

On 4/30/2022 at 12:38 AM, Sergey82K said:

I want take attention to I can`t save passwords in current session to.

Could you please provide a short video of this issue?

Could you please provide a short video of this issue?

Version 6.1.3.2300 (64bit) 0408

2022-05-05 18-47-43.mkv

Hi Sergey82K, please try to update to v6.1.3.2605 then try this issue again.

No any changes :(

In our country blocked all russian websites and servers. Do you use this resources?

18 hours ago, Sergey82K said:

No any changes :(

In our country blocked all russian websites and servers. Do you use this resources?

Hi Sergey82K, the video is unavailable, could you please send it to me via the private message?

How about other browsers? Could you use the sync function in other browsers successfully?

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

How about other browsers? Could you use the sync function in other browsers successfully?

In Maxthon 5 passwords work sucessfully. Also, I was make private note in Maxthon6 and I can see it in Maxthon 5 and in Maxthon 6 after restart. Saved accounts works too.

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey82K, the video is unavailable, could you please send it to me via the private message?

Unfortunately, I can't find button for send private message in Your profile :(

14 hours ago, Sergey82K said:

On that page I don't have a button too. I think there are no premission to send private message for me.

Hi Sergey82K, do you have the Telegram account? You could add me on Telegram @HelloSandra.

You can also upload the issue video to Youtube or Google Drive then share it with me. ?

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Sergey82K, do you have the Telegram account? You could add me on Telegram @HelloSandra.

You can also upload the issue video to Youtube or Google Drive then share it with me. ?

Yes, I have. I was send by Telegram.

Archived