I don't receive a verification code on my phone in Passkeeper

9 hours ago, Drowasec said:

Good afternoon, the confirmation code does not come to the phone to enter the "Passkeeper", it writes error 999 after pressing the "Send verification code" button

Hi Drowasec, could you try requesting for the confirmation code again? I have tested it out and could not reproduce the same error. In case if you encounter same error, kindly take a screenshot and send it to us.

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Drowasec, could you try requesting for the confirmation code again? I have tested it out and could not reproduce the same error. In case if you encounter same error, kindly take a screenshot and send it to us.

Good afternoon! I checked again today, the error is still coming out, screenshot in the pinned files

2139151476_.bmp

Lj,

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Drowasec, are you using the latest version 6.1.3.2400? Please try to update to the latest version then try this issue again. 

hello, yes, I'm using the latest version of the program, I tried to unsubscribe a phone number and connect a new one, a new error pops up. (this can't be due to the fact that I'm in Russia and the authorization code just doesn't get through?)

2103119806_.bmp

1 hour ago, Drowasec said:

Lj,

hello, yes, I'm using the latest version of the program, I tried to unsubscribe a phone number and connect a new one, a new error pops up. (this can't be due to the fact that I'm in Russia and the authorization code just doesn't get through?)

2103119806_.bmp 7.98 MB · 2 downloads

Hi Drowasec, we will ask the engineers to look into this but we would require your email address and phone number for your Maxthon account. Could you kindly PM me your details and we will check on it as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Drowasec, we will ask the engineers to look into this but we would require your email address and phone number for your Maxthon account. Could you kindly PM me your details and we will check on it as soon as possible.

Looks like I sent you a private message

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived