MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2400

BugSir006

BUG...?

Why are certain Web Pages/Tabs "Reloading" when I go back to them?

For example...
- this Forum reloads,
- Google Voice reloads,
- Sidereel.com reloads

I'm viewing other websites, such as YouTube and otherwise after being on the above pages for example, then I go back to them and the entire page reloads.
Why is this happening?  I've NEVER had this happen with ANY browser I've used before in the 30 years I've used browsers.

11 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

BUG...?

Why are certain Web Pages/Tabs "Reloading" when I go back to them?

For example...
- this Forum reloads,
- Google Voice reloads,
- Sidereel.com reloads

I'm viewing other websites, such as YouTube and otherwise after being on the above pages for example, then I go back to them and the entire page reloads.
Why is this happening?  I've NEVER had this happen with ANY browser I've used before in the 30 years I've used browsers.

Hi leeuniverse, did you enable Tab Sleep? 

Maxthon Snap20220422104216.png

On 4/21/2022 at 5:28 AM, BugSir006 said:

Request recorded. ?

Sorry alexzhus, the downloader doesn't support resuming from break-point.

14 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

LOL...  I've literally NEVER seen a downloader like that, as long as the server/download supports Resume, this is a STANDARD feature.
Why in the world would you guys put an "incomplete" downloader in Maxthon?

Weird...

If you close the Maxthon browser while actively downloading from the example task manager, the download will continue on the next boot :)

There is opera browser that implements this system using
  can you do it too?

55 minutes ago, ero35 said:

If you close the Maxthon browser while actively downloading from the example task manager, the download will continue on the next boot :)

There is opera browser that implements this system using
  can you do it too?

Request reported. ?

Good day i have a question why does my mx6 browser not automatically rename the files anymore? Back in the older versions it would automatically put a (2) or a (3) or a (4) etc. if there is already a file in the folder but now it gives a "file already exists do you want to replace it" and i do not want that.. how can i get it back that it naturally renames the file automatically, cause sometimes the picture file is named 013 and another file that is not the same also has 013 then i manually have to change that files name and it is a lot of work how can i fix this?

4 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Good day i have a question why does my mx6 browser not automatically rename the files anymore? Back in the older versions it would automatically put a (2) or a (3) or a (4) etc. if there is already a file in the folder but now it gives a "file already exists do you want to replace it" and i do not want that.. how can i get it back that it naturally renames the file automatically, cause sometimes the picture file is named 013 and another file that is not the same also has 013 then i manually have to change that files name and it is a lot of work how can i fix this?

Hi BenReiley, this function will be optimized in the future version.

• BugSir006 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

"- Fixed the issue that the download manager could not display the icon of the downloaded records"

No, you haven't... most still NOT showing the correct icon:

image.png.70c315b37b31d1f4399854c196b90c32.png

Hi MichaelC362, could you please help to check the zip file icon in your system is displayed correctly or not?

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Outside of Maxthon, everything displays correctly... issue is ONLY in Maxthon downloader

Hi MichaelC362, are you still experiencing the issue of the duplicate download records in v6.1.3.2800? 

On 5/26/2022 at 8:25 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, are you still experiencing the issue of the duplicate download records in v6.1.3.2800? 

Hello!

As it was annoying, I've been clearing the logs after each download session, so didn't experience any duplicates this week, but I'll leave them for a day or 2 & see how it goes with 6.1.3.2900 (6.1.3.2800 didn't offer the upgrade to 6.1.3.2900 & said was up-to-date, despite "Update the beta version" being ticked... say what you like, but if there's an option & it's selected but doesn't work, then that's a bug!)

Archived