MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2400

BugSir006

Hello!

"- Fixed the issue that the download manager could not display the icon of the downloaded records"

No, you haven't... most still NOT showing the correct icon:

image.png.70c315b37b31d1f4399854c196b90c32.png

Also, during installation, the 'features' screens are still too quick to read. there's still 'lies' - Mx6 does NOT have the latest Chromium engine by a LONG way (so clearly can NOT be considered safe) & Mx6 does NOT have all Mx5 features (legally, this is know as fraud, so don't be too surprised if you get sued over this!)

Quick launch is still not showing a great many 'favicon' images, for websites that certainly do have an icon, even for some quite well known sites (e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk, https://www.wikipedia.org, etc):

image.png.d86e51e649fc490b6a2bcea773ae801b.png

On 4/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, MichaelC362 said:

"- Fixed the issue that the download manager could not display the icon of the downloaded records"

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it, are you using Win7 or Win8 system?

On 4/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Quick launch is still not showing a great many 'favicon' images, for websites that certainly do have an icon, even for some quite well known sites (e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk, https://www.wikipedia.org, etc):

Issue reported. ?

On 4/15/2022 at 10:52 PM, alexzhus said:

Not fixed in this version either.
Some issues known since December 2021 are still not fixed.

You all promise to fix problems with the new engine. What is the current Chromium, 101? And you still have 96. When will you finally update the Chromium?

On 4/17/2022 at 10:38 AM, OPBlackViking said:

Mx6 TRUELY need update to the latest Chromium like M100 or 101 to aovid Old Version Chromium bug and high memory and CPU usage RIGHT NOW,no more stay at M96

The dev team will update the browser core as soon as possible. ?

On 4/16/2022 at 12:00 AM, Magdalene said:

Last Session not loading bug still present.

Hi Magdalene, sorry, this issue is still being analyzed.

Hello. Can someone explain to me why the tab group from the past session history always opens in a new window. They cannot be selected individually and are always a new browser window instead of new tabs.

4.png.43acba0d3ca8d7c17e410af30b383a96.png55.png.98d7a6ced7e718b051645b368f6dd029.png

On 4/18/2022 at 11:34 AM, BugSir006 said:

Issue reported. ?

This problem has been around for a very long time.

My last issue I reported with the previous version of Mx6 not detecting my location is still present in this new version

6 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hello. Can someone explain to me why the tab group from the past session history always opens in a new window. They cannot be selected individually and are always a new browser window instead of new tabs.

4.png.43acba0d3ca8d7c17e410af30b383a96.png55.png.98d7a6ced7e718b051645b368f6dd029.png

This problem has been around for a very long time.

It's happening to me too
Can't explain it though

12 hours ago, marcowen said:

I like this version. I downloaded Minecraft at: https://modcombo.com/id/minecraft.html . Download and play with me.

I recommend you to send it to any social app to get your self more interested people 
this is not a thread of such things

14 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hi Chemodan, if you close a window and the window has two tabs, the "2 tabs" will display in the tab restore list. It can be restored in a new window. ?

Hi! something is happening to History again. The list of pages viewed on a given day is loaded several times slower. And scrolling down the list while waiting for the next items from earlier hours to be loaded, it is also much longer! You have to wait for the web page icons to load to be able to scroll further :( and icons are loading much slower now! 

1 hour ago, Cllaymenn said:

Hi! something is happening to History again. The list of pages viewed on a given day is loaded several times slower. And scrolling down the list while waiting for the next items from earlier hours to be loaded, it is also much longer! You have to wait for the web page icons to load to be able to scroll further :( and icons are loading much slower now! 

Hi Cllaymenn, could you please provide a video of this issue?

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

if you close a window and the window has two tabs, the "2 tabs"...

I just want the current session in the browser to not open additional windows for me without my explicit desire. And it doesn't matter how many tabs there were in the past session, 2 or 100. I want all the history items to be separated, not grouped without the ability to select a specific address.

On 4/16/2022 at 12:05 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Hi, I have some other problems but I do not have that prob.

icons.jpg

On 4/16/2022 at 12:05 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Also, during installation, the 'features' screens are still too quick to read. there's still 'lies' - Mx6 does NOT have the latest Chromium engine by a LONG way (so clearly can NOT be considered safe) & Mx6 does NOT have all Mx5 features (legally, this is know as fraud, so don't be too surprised if you get sued over this!)

image.png.d86e51e649fc490b6a2bcea773ae801b.png

Could you please check if you have a windows cleaner app that is deleting Maxthon cached files 
I think it's an external issue not Maxthon's

12 hours ago, Chemodan said:

I just want the current session in the browser to not open additional windows for me without my explicit desire. And it doesn't matter how many tabs there were in the past session, 2 or 100. I want all the history items to be separated, not grouped without the ability to select a specific address.

Request recorded. ?

6 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Hi!
Why, when the download is interrupted, and then when it is resumed, the download starts from scratch, and does not continue from the already downloaded?

Sorry alexzhus, the downloader doesn't support resuming from break-point.

7 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Hi!
Why, when the download is interrupted, and then when it is resumed, the download starts from scratch, and does not continue from the already downloaded?

Hi alexzhus, we will note down your request and forward to the team for their consideration.

8 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Could you please check if you have a windows cleaner app that is deleting Maxthon cached files 
I think it's an external issue not Maxthon's

Nothing running permanently to clean caches & I've tried with plugins disabled & still get the same... been this way for a LONG time!

10 hours ago, migel said:

Hi, I have some other problems but I do not have that prob.

icons.jpg

I see this works ok for you... Need to know where download manager gets the icons from, Windows or Maxthon (reading after download finishes). If Windows, maybe compatibility issue with Windows 8.1.  For me, generally, download manager shows the user icon, so clearly nothing to do with downloaded file.

3 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Nothing running permanently to clean caches & I've tried with plugins disabled & still get the same... been this way for a LONG time!

I see this works ok for you... Need to know where download manager gets the icons from, Windows or Maxthon (reading after download finishes). If Windows, maybe compatibility issue with Windows 8.1.  For me, generally, download manager shows the user icon, so clearly nothing to do with downloaded file.

Hi, I think the icons are for windows (because i have the same icons in all my win).
My windows is 10ENT and i work with Portable Maxthon 6.1.3.2400 (64-bit) 0415.
I do not think it is compatibility issue with Windows 8.1.
Ιf you want you can try to make a new TEMPORARY user in windows 8.1 that you have and try from there.

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Sorry alexzhus, the downloader doesn't support resuming from break-point.

LOL...  I've literally NEVER seen a downloader like that, as long as the server/download supports Resume, this is a STANDARD feature.
Why in the world would you guys put an "incomplete" downloader in Maxthon?

Weird...

Archived