MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2300

BugSir006

Have just downloaded this version 64 bit, to see if can get around a couple of issues that have just started.

Unable to sign in 

www.virginmedia.com gets this error message. However can access it OK using Brave Browser.

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

10 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Have just downloaded this version 64 bit, to see if can get around a couple of issues that have just started.

Unable to sign in 

www.virginmedia.com gets this error message. However can access it OK using Brave Browser.

Working OK here I guess

my virgin media site.png

On 4/9/2022 at 7:13 PM, Mhzayer said:

I had an issue with this site
https://sabti-h.com/prayer/
detecting my location in the last version
but after removing it from the setting fixed the issue
but in this version I couldn't manage to do that
I'll try to restart the pc to check if it helps
Edit:
Restarting didn't help

Hi Mhzayer, you could try to force refresh the page then click the Block button.

Maxthon Snap20220411115549.pngMaxthon Snap20220411143103.png

19 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Unable to sign in 

Hi maccafan1, did you enable any extensions? Please try to disable the extensions then try this issue again.

I do now have several extensions and have gone to settings and disabled one then tried and continued this way with each one in turn but still no luck I am afraid

Re sign in, if take option as guest then does seem to do something but not if click my profile

Marcus

1 hour ago, maccafan1 said:

I do now have several extensions and have gone to settings and disabled one then tried and continued this way with each one in turn but still no luck I am afraid

Re sign in, if take option as guest then does seem to do something but not if click my profile

Marcus

Hi maccafan1, do you have any custom settings on mx://flags?

Did you customize the site settings regarding the site www.virginmedia.com?

Maxthon Snap20220411201917.png

37 minutes ago, Mhzayer said:

I think you misunderstood me
I need it to get my location not the opposite

Hi Mhzayer, this issue has been reported to the dev team. ?

Currently, you could right-click on the refresh button then force refresh the page to show the location prompt.

Maxthon Snap20220412111523.pngMaxthon Snap20220412111500.pngMaxthon Snap20220412111605.png

On 4/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, maccafan1 said:

Unable to sign in 

Hi maccafan1, could you provide the "www.virginmedia.com" account and password? I will use it only in the test.

Good day i have a question.. why does my GPU run hard when i go to certain video based websites? If i for example open a video then my GPU will fans will spin but when i use another browser it does not spin hard.. what can i turn off in maxthon to make this go away?

On 4/16/2022 at 1:55 AM, BenReiley said:

Good day i have a question.. why does my GPU run hard when i go to certain video based websites? If i for example open a video then my GPU will fans will spin but when i use another browser it does not spin hard.. what can i turn off in maxthon to make this go away?

Hi BenReiley, could you download the Chromium96 that is attached in this post and try to see if the problem persist?

Chromium96(2).zip

4 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you download the Chromium96 that is attached in this post and try to see if the problem persist?

Chromium96(2).zip 104.28 MB · 0 downloads

YEEEEAH THIS actually does not make my GPU fans blow hard when i watch video based sites THIS IS GREAT!!! How can i do this with maxthon 6? I want this for my maxthon...

14 hours ago, BenReiley said:

YEEEEAH THIS actually does not make my GPU fans blow hard when i watch video based sites THIS IS GREAT!!! How can i do this with maxthon 6? I want this for my maxthon...

Hi BenReiley, thanks alot! We will send you a test version later to try :) 

On 4/20/2022 at 12:26 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you try with this test version and see if your GPU fan will still spin loudly when you visit video based website?

Mx_try.zip 133.88 MB · 22 downloads

I can not download this file.. how come? I was not online for two days so i was not able to get this... i just came home and tried to download this file but it doesnt work..

7 hours ago, BenReiley said:

I can not download this file.. how come? I was not online for two days so i was not able to get this... i just came home and tried to download this file but it doesnt work..

Hi BenReiley, please try this download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19h7iHqIly57sgbUwMwWbwuHThF-k5y6G/view?usp=sharing

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

This one crashes if i log in and also when i start it up without logging in it does work but it goes straight into game mode so this one is even worse it activates my GPU immediately when i click on it...

When i start it up my computer thinks it is in a game and shows my the in-game options and the fans spin hard as if it is opening a game... then i went to a video/streaming playing website and it was quite.. i did not hear the GPU fan at all.. which is not what i expected i thought my GPU would go crazy seeing that when i started the "mx6 try.exe" it went berserk (GPU fan started blowing hard for 3 seconds or 4 seconds) 

Archived