×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta 6.1.3.2200 & Android 6.0.3.1300 Release


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to having a try of the brand new release!

PC Version 6.1.3.2200, for the full release note and changelog: click here

Android Version 6.0.3.1300, for the full release note and changelog: click here

Happy browser and leave your comment!

  • Like 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before 5 months ago I already complained about these 3 errors
AND nothing has been improved ‼️

The 3 point particularly annoys me !!! 🤬

Quote

1.) "Basic Profile: Online Time: 9374hours" = always the same time !
2.) "Avatar: Upload new picture" ...ok, but not in the "settings" !
3.) since version Maxthon 6.0.2.1800: the automatic return of the address does not work !!! Grrrr

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, i have problem with the shortcut icons in last portable version 6.1.3.2200.
Until the v6.1.3.2100 the shortcut icons were corrected, ie each shortcut had the icon of each site, now all the shortcut icons have the maxthon icon.
Thanks for any help.

pb.jpg

Edited by migel
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 11:07 PM, Magdalene said:

Will we be getting the Config Widget cog on the bottom of the sidebar back? As it was in MX 5.

Hi Magdalene, request recorded.

18 hours ago, mcfrag said:

Media control icon is still not properly aligned.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-04-03 121649.jpg

Hi mcfrag, bug reported

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi MX Team, Please look into the below issues and requests:

1. MX 6.1.3.2200 portable on Win10x64 still crashes randomly while right clicking recently visited tabs (happens when list is not empty... pfa).  MX 6.1.3.2200 bug.pngMX6 normal.png

2. History still not imported fully from MX5 installed version which has years of data.

3. Horizontal scrolling of bookmarks needed desperately.

4. Option to disable 'x' close button on background tabs.

5. With multiple MX6 windows open, sending a tab to merge with another window puts it at the very end. Perhaps an option to insert next to active tab as well as end or start (all three so that user can select) would be useful.

6. The separate search box (next to address bar) as in MX5 could be implemented as a plugin extension atleast, which pops out a search box with the search engines in a menu list.

 

Regards.

Edited by thereddevilrulez
  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to change a few things:
1. Return the search engine selection list to the main address bar. As it was in Mx5.
2. Why do you need a search on the start page, if there is always an address bar at the top anyway? Give the option to turn it off here.
3. Add the ability to enable and disable any extension in the extension selection menu. And not just hide. Some extensions need to be turned off periodically and it is very inconvenient to constantly open the settings for this.

Quote

start.png

 

Edited by Chemodan
  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Downloader still fails to download .exe files.
This was already reported in version 6.1.3.1900.
All other file types work.
(Therefore the update has to be loaded with MX5 or other browsers. Can't the .exe files be made available as .rar or .zip until this bug is fixed?)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Chemodan said:

I would like to change a few things:
1. Return the search engine selection list to the main address bar. As it was in Mx5.
2. Why do you need a search on the start page, if there is always an address bar at the top anyway? Give the option to turn it off here.
3. Add the ability to enable and disable any extension in the extension selection menu. And not just hide. Some extensions need to be turned off periodically and it is very inconvenient to constantly open the settings for this.

 

Hi Chemodan, requests recorded.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 11:44 PM, Admiral_ said:

"Basic Profile: Online Time: 9374hours" = always the same time !

Hi Admiral, could you provide the uid or email address of your browser account?

On 4/2/2022 at 11:44 PM, Admiral_ said:

"Avatar: Upload new picture" ...ok, but not in the "settings" !

You want the "upload avatar" option in Settings?

On 4/2/2022 at 11:44 PM, Admiral_ said:

since version Maxthon 6.0.2.1800: the automatic return of the address does not work !!! Grrrr

Could you please describe this issue in detail, and provide a screenshot or a short video of this issue?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2022 at 1:33 AM, migel said:

Hi, i have problem with the shortcut icons in last portable version 6.1.3.2200.
Until the v6.1.3.2100 the shortcut icons were corrected, ie each shortcut had the icon of each site, now all the shortcut icons have the maxthon icon.
Thanks for any help.

Issue reported. 😊

On 4/4/2022 at 10:05 AM, Chemodan said:

The new tab has this name

111.png

Hi Chemodan, could you please provide a screenshot of the browser language option?

Maxthon Snap20220406173946.png

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

1. MX 6.1.3.2200 portable on Win10x64 still crashes randomly while right clicking recently visited tabs (happens when list is not empty... pfa). 

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you please send the crash report of this issue to me?

21 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

2. History still not imported fully from MX5 installed version which has years of data.

Please compress the Maxthon5 file "History" and send it to me. I will forward it to the dev team for analysis.

history.jpg

22 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Horizontal scrolling of bookmarks needed desperately.

Request recorded.

22 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

4. Option to disable 'x' close button on background tabs.

Please uncheck "tab close button."

Maxthon Snap20220406183936.png

22 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

5. With multiple MX6 windows open, sending a tab to merge with another window puts it at the very end. Perhaps an option to insert next to active tab as well as end or start (all three so that user can select) would be useful.

Suggesiton recorded. You could also drag the tab to another window directly. 😊

23 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

6. The separate search box (next to address bar) as in MX5 could be implemented as a plugin extension atleast, which pops out a search box with the search engines in a menu list.

Request recorded.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, pipinn said:

Downloader still fails to download .exe files.
This was already reported in version 6.1.3.1900.
All other file types work.
(Therefore the update has to be loaded with MX5 or other browsers. Can't the .exe files be made available as .rar or .zip until this bug is fixed?)

Hi pinpin, this known issue is still being analyzed. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Chemodan, could you please provide a screenshot of the browser language option?

Hi! It was Russian. the problem changed after switching to English and re-enabling Russian. But the translation never came. I can edit the .ini file of course, but I can't edit the .pak if that's the problem. 

ру2.png

P.S. Of course, compared to other problems, these are minor annoyances. How to edit *.pak ? 😉

P.S.2  If I remove all languages that I do not use from the localization folder (except for Russian and Ukrainian), then in the Russian version we again get such a picture. There is no such problem with Ukrainian.

111.png.0229735702f1a0f07c4fa8d99c3db369.png

Edited by Chemodan
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you please send the crash report of this issue to me?

Please compress the Maxthon5 file "History" and send it to me. I will forward it to the dev team for analysis.

history.jpg

Request recorded.

Please uncheck "tab close button."

Maxthon Snap20220406183936.png

Suggesiton recorded. You could also drag the tab to another window directly. 😊

Request recorded.

PFA crash reports.

 

Sorry, like i said before, i cannot send out my history.

 

I have unchecked "tab close button" already. The issue is on background tabs upon mouse-over the close 'x' button is shown, and when you have lots of tabs open it's very easy to click it while activating the tab.

 

I could drag the tab directly onto another window, although it does go near the active tab (when you have multiple tabs and active one is in the middle) the tab bar scrolls all the way to the start tab. Which then has to be scrolled all the way back to the active tab or have to use ctrl+tab to jump back (if scrolling is too much).

MX6.1.3.2200Crashpadreports.7z

Edited by thereddevilrulez
uploaded crash reports
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hi! It was Russian. the problem changed after switching to English and re-enabling Russian. But the translation never came. I can edit the .ini file of course, but I can't edit the .pak if that's the problem. 

Hi Chemodan, please do not delete the en-US files as Russian is not fully translated. Any untranslated information will be shown in English as default. Please make sure you do not delete the 2 files as reflected in the picture attached.

lQLPDhtO_iO2iC7NBrTNBoywe213nwaDJ2wCUhhLT4AFAQ_1676_1716.png

 

11 hours ago, Chemodan said:

P.S. Of course, compared to other problems, these are minor annoyances. How to edit *.pak ? 😉

Currently, we do not support users to edit *.pak. You may choose to edit *.ini files for it to take effect.

 

11 hours ago, Chemodan said:

P.S.2  If I remove all languages that I do not use from the localization folder (except for Russian and Ukrainian), then in the Russian version we again get such a picture. There is no such problem with Ukrainian.

Ukrainian has been fully translated thus there is no such problem. That being said, are you currently onboard our translation team? If you have yet to join, we would like to invite you to join our translation project to expedite on the translation of Russian language :)  Once translation is completed, there shouldn't be any English language reflected.

https://crowdin.com/project/maxthon-for-pc-translation/ru

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, migel said:

Hi, Right-click translation no longer works.

Hi migel, could you let us know in which website is the right click translation not working? Are you able to provide a video for us to look into it?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, una00 said:

I can't watch HBO MAX and it reports to me that it's in my private mode and it's not, I watch via chrome without any problems

2022-04-08_095635.jpg

Hi una00, this is a known issue and the development team is looking into it. They will try to fix it as soon as possible.

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

menu, More tools, Extensions, Open Chrome Webstore, does NOT open Chrome Webstore, but instead Maxthon store, which has very little & requires one to click "More>>" to get the actual Chrome Webstore... If you want to push your store first, then should change the menu to read "Maxthon Webstore"

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

1. Just to confirm, latest version still creating duplicate entries in download manager, also with wrong or missing icons for programs, that are not removed when clearing list... been that way for a long, long, LONG time!

2. Quick launch still has many missing 'favicon' when shortcut set to "Color block" (which is still spelt wrong for UK English - should be "Colour")

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, this is to report my recent findings of MX6 Android Version 6.0.3.1300 critically failing on Samsung A7 (SM-T500) tablet. While all previous versions up until V6.0.2.5000 worked correctly, 6.0.3.1300 crashes every time a link on any of open pages is clicked/tapped. In other words, I can correctly launch the browser and navigate to any web site via URL or saved favorite link, but every time any other hyperlink on that site is activated the browser crashes. I have downgraded to 6.0.2.5000 and temporarily suppressed automatic updates, timely fix would however by much appreciated.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, phoenix-76 said:

Hello, this is to report my recent findings of MX6 Android Version 6.0.3.1300 critically failing on Samsung A7 (SM-T500) tablet. While all previous versions up until V6.0.2.5000 worked correctly, 6.0.3.1300 crashes every time a link on any of open pages is clicked/tapped. In other words, I can correctly launch the browser and navigate to any web site via URL or saved favorite link, but every time any other hyperlink on that site is activated the browser crashes. I have downgraded to 6.0.2.5000 and temporarily suppressed automatic updates, timely fix would however by much appreciated.

Hi phoenix-76, could you provide a video to show the crash when you click on a hyperlink? Could you also send us a screenshot of the android version for your tablet?

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi phoenix-76, could you provide a video to show the crash when you click on a hyperlink? Could you also send us a screenshot of the android version for your tablet?

Hi @BugSir009, thank you for reaching out to me and sorry for my delayed response. The tablet in qustion is in possession of my parents so it took me a while to gather the support evidence you requested.

Samsung A7, Android 11.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share