New to Maxthon

barbjferguson

I am new to maxthon browser and i am having an issue.     When I signed up I did create an account with user name and password.     Somehow it says my password is wrong.    When I attempt to reset it asks my username and I enter it and then when I click to send code to verify my identity i continually get the message 999 service is busy.     What is that and how can I reset my password.

On 3/20/2022 at 12:25 AM, barbjferguson said:

I am new to maxthon browser and i am having an issue.     When I signed up I did create an account with user name and password.     Somehow it says my password is wrong.    When I attempt to reset it asks my username and I enter it and then when I click to send code to verify my identity i continually get the message 999 service is busy.     What is that and how can I reset my password.

Hi barbjferguson, could you try with this latest version V6.1.3.2000 and see if the issue persist?

On 3/20/2022 at 12:25 AM, barbjferguson said:

Sorry, there is something wrong with our email service. If you'd like to reset the password, please let me know the email address of your browser account. We can help you to reset it on our end.

Archived