MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.3.2000

BugSir006

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Go into mx //flags you can change tab layout and tab strip there.

Oooh i did not know that i will check it out then thanks for that... Can i also stop the tab group collapse from freezing everything i click on the tab group? I hate that it freezes...

26 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

Oooh i did not know that i will check it out then thanks for that... Can i also stop the tab group collapse from freezing everything i click on the tab group? I hate that it freezes...

So this is the issue i have with the latest version of mx6 when i click on the group collapse it stays none visible as long as my mouse arrow stays on the top bar of the browser making it useless until i go down with the mouse arrow how can i fix this and also i am only allowed to have 23 tabs before it shows in the far right that i have 19 tabs that i can only click on if i click with my mouse arrow on it.. how can i make that number to 50 and then have the far right show that i have for example 19 tabs left that our too much to display i looked at the \\flags but could not find it can you maybe help me if you have the time... (by telling me what to enable and what to disable in flags)

5 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Go to mx://flags/ type in "Tabs" in the search box. You should get 2 Flags, "Tab Scrolling" and "Tab Scrolling Buttons". I think you have to have the first one set to Enabled or Enabled-Tabs shrink to Pinned Tabs width. The second you need to be Enabled.

HHAHAHA.. that was it actually hahaha.. it no longer slows down until i remove the mouse arrow from it .. but i do use version 6.1.3.1000_x64 cause if i use version 6.1.3.2000_x64 my browser crashes because i have 365 tabs open (do not ask me why i have that, haha) but the older maxthon version can handle it... the new one can not.. maybe you can fix that cause that doesnt make sense.. how can the old do it but the new can not.. maybe the new uses too many things/resources... i will now us this maxthon version with the scrollable tabs like firefox (i did not know that chrome/maxthon6 could do this)

I will use it for a while and then see if i like it or not but for now i like it but i need to get used to it

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this information that you gave me

17 hours ago, BenReiley said:

I do not want the new version cause it does not allow me to have multiple tabs like this.. i want this and also the option to be able to look at other tabs that i can not see but it doesnt allow that and the tabs are not that many that i can see.

Hi BenReiley, the tab crash issue has been fixed in 6.1.3.2300, please try it.?

If you experiece the crash issue in 6.1.3.2300, please send the latest crash dmp file to me.

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

If you experiece the crash issue in 6.1.3.2300, please send the latest crash dmp file to me.

I will give it a try now and let you know if it crashes, thanks for telling me.. i will test it out right away...

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

IT ACTUALLY does not crash hahaha.. but now the settings menu freezes for a few seconds... but other then that it is good so far...

And FINALLY the copy past works.. it didnt copy past pictures for a long time now but now it does...I show here two problems i have come across in the few minutes that i use this new version of the browser 

By the way? I like where this browser is going to... i do not wanna be a bother but if you check out the options in flashpeak slimbrowser you can see that they have the searchbar option and many other options i think maxthon6 would benefit from.. they are also a chrome based browser

It would be great to take their options plus yours MX6 and it would make maxthon 6 better but yeah flashpeak is a 100% stable and can handle more then 400+ tabs..

Maxthon now can handle 356+ tabs but i will see if it can hit the 400+ tabs also and still not crash like flashpeak slimbrowser, i like flashpeak but it is missing a few things that maxthon6 has i have not used flashpeak browser for more then 2 years so maybe they have new things now i dont know.. i might look one of these days just to see how far they came.

But yeah i use maxthon6 every day so yeah...

On 4/15/2022 at 10:08 PM, BenReiley said:

but now the settings menu freezes for a few seconds

Hi BenReiley, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.1.3.2400?

On 4/15/2022 at 10:08 PM, BenReiley said:

but if you check out the options in flashpeak slimbrowser you can see that they have the searchbar option and many other options i think maxthon6 would benefit from.. they are also a chrome based browser

Suggestions reported.?

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.1.3.2400?

Suggestions reported.?

It crashes when i open my 451 tabs but when i use "V6.1.3.2300" i can perfectly fine use my 451 tabs with no issue only when i go on video sites my GPU fan blows real hard as if i am playing a really heavy game but i am not playing a game i am watching a video and on the chrome that you send me it does not activate my GPU at all and it silent how i like it...

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you please send the crash dmp file of this issue to me?

Wait.. i will have to advise my lawyer if i should send you my crash data.. does that mean you can see EVERYTHING i looked up during that crash period? (just for edification? i was looking up cylinder shaped objects in their natural habitat and what they do when they encounter the female) like what happens when a hungry lion sees his prey, i just wanted to see their interaction for research purposes only.. so yeah) Ill wait for my lawyer to answer whether or not i should send you my crash data... my lawyer his name is "BugSir006" i asked him a qestion and ill wait for his answer.. hehe.. if you dont mind the waiting for his answer on my question about the security of my crash data then all will be great...

• 1 month later...

My Maxthon 6 recently auto-updated to version 6.1.3.2020 (64-bit) 0414 which seems to be the current latest Final version. But ever since the update, I keep getting the "Aw, Snap ... Out Of Memory" messages when watching YouTube. The YouTube page just crashed and the "Aw, Snap" message appears (screenshot included). Is this a bug or something? I did not have this problem before Maxthon updated itself.

My PC: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit), 12 GB memory

Image1.png

10 hours ago, Perplexer said:

My Maxthon 6 recently auto-updated to version 6.1.3.2020 (64-bit) 0414 which seems to be the current latest Final version. But ever since the update, I keep getting the "Aw, Snap ... Out Of Memory" messages when watching YouTube. The YouTube page just crashed and the "Aw, Snap" message appears (screenshot included). Is this a bug or something? I did not have this problem before Maxthon updated itself.

My PC: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit), 12 GB memory

Image1.png

Hi Perplexer, could you upgrade to the latest version V6.1.3.2800 and test again? If same issue occurs, kindly send us your log files and crash report so the development team can look into it.

• BugSir006 unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Archived