×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.1600


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

Maxthon was open with many locked tabs before installing this version
One site with malware poped up a tab that asked with a window to cancel or accept 
when I clicked cancel it opened a new maxthon window with a high alert siren
at the same time as maxthon asked me to close it for relaunch
I accepted the relaunch which got rid of the siren window and the other window with my locked tabs

But it opened with no tabs at all

just the maxthon page
 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, suphamster said:

Very unstable build (crashes very often, nothing interesting in debug.log, MX6 just silently disappears). Reverted back to v6.1.3.1500 where (and in earlier versions also) had no crashes at all.

Same for me, often when I close a tab.

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2022 at 6:03 PM, Ldfa said:

Same for me, often when I close a tab.

Hi Ldfa, did you use the middle-click to close the tab or just click the "x" close button? 

On 2/19/2022 at 6:20 AM, suphamster said:

Very unstable build (crashes very often, nothing interesting in debug.log, MX6 just silently disappears). Reverted back to v6.1.3.1500 where (and in earlier versions also) had no crashes at all.

Hi suphamster, could you describe the opertating steps that caused this issue and send the crash report to me?

 

18 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

The browser can not be used at all! So many bugs, lags & friezes!!!

Hi UserMx5, could you describe the issues in detail?

On 2/20/2022 at 12:01 AM, Magdalene said:

Last Session page still doesn't load with altered flags enabled as already reported for previous releases.

Hi Magdalene, this issue is still being analyzed. 😢

On 2/19/2022 at 12:53 AM, ero35 said:

1- capture screen ?

Maxthon Snap20220221191527.png

On 2/19/2022 at 12:53 AM, ero35 said:

2-login with google account ?

3-Download resumable between sessions ?

Suggestions recorded. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Ldfa, did you use the middle-click to close the tab or just click the "x" close button? 

I just click the "X" close button.

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2022 at 1:32 AM, Mhzayer said:

Maxthon was open with many locked tabs before installing this version
One site with malware poped up a tab that asked with a window to cancel or accept 
when I clicked cancel it opened a new maxthon window with a high alert siren
at the same time as maxthon asked me to close it for relaunch
I accepted the relaunch which got rid of the siren window and the other window with my locked tabs

But it opened with no tabs at all

just the maxthon page
 

Hi Mhzayer, could you send the log file to me? If this issue happened on 2/19, please send 20220219.log to me. 😊

To find the log file, you could go to the folder "User Data" > "Log Files."

2 minutes ago, Ldfa said:

I just click the "X" close button.

Thank you for your information. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2022 at 6:20 AM, suphamster said:

Very unstable build (crashes very often, nothing interesting in debug.log, MX6 just silently disappears). Reverted back to v6.1.3.1500 where (and in earlier versions also) had no crashes at all.

 

On 2/19/2022 at 6:03 PM, Ldfa said:

Same for me, often when I close a tab.

Hi @suphamster @Ldfa, the crash issue has been fixed. Please back up the folder "User Data," re-download the latest version 6.1.3.1600, uninstall the current MX6, reinstall the new installer, then copy and paste the folder "User Data" to the installation path.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Mhzayer, could you send the log file to me? If this issue happened on 2/19, please send 20220219.log to me. 😊

To find the log file, you could go to the folder "User Data" > "Log Files."

Thank you for your information. This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. 😊

sent you the log files

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi cherey, could you descrbe the operating steps that caused the crash?

It's very simple. It happens when the system has just booted and I run Maxthon with nothing else opened.

A moment ago, I booted up another Windows 10 PC and the same thing just happened to me. Attached the crash files.

reports.zip

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

 

Hi @suphamster @Ldfa, the crash issue has been fixed. Please back up the folder "User Data," re-download the latest version 6.1.3.1600, uninstall the current MX6, reinstall the new installer, then copy and paste the folder "User Data" to the installation path.

Thanks but I'm using portable version (so I'll better wait for 6.1.3.1700 release) which wasn't updated as far as I know and btw maybe better to call "fixed" version 6.1.3.1601 for example so u would know if previous user has updated version or not...

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, suphamster said:

Thanks but I'm using portable version which wasn't updated as far as I know and btw maybe better to call "fixed" version 6.1.3.1601 for example so u would know if previous user has updated version or not...

Hi suphamster, you could right-click on Mathon.exe then check the Digital Signatures.

If you still experience the crash issue, please re-download the latest version 6.1.3.1600, back up the folder "User Data," extract the new portable version, copy and paste the folder to your new downloaded file.

Maxthon Snap20220222164156.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi suphamster, you could right-click on Mathon.exe then check the Digital Signatures. 

Maxthon Snap20220222164156.png

Yes it looks like same data&time as yours just from different with timezone. Anyway since crashing bug was fixed yesterday (according your post

) so Timestamp date should be 21 Ferbruary but on ur screen it is not so I've decided that u didn't updated portable version right?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, suphamster said:

) so Timestamp date should be 21 Ferbruary but on ur screen it is not so I've decided that u didn't updated portable version right?

Hi suphamster, my screenshot displayed February 18...

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2022 at 1:01 PM, BugSir006 said:

 

Hi @suphamster @Ldfa, the crash issue has been fixed. Please back up the folder "User Data," re-download the latest version 6.1.3.1600, uninstall the current MX6, reinstall the new installer, then copy and paste the folder "User Data" to the installation path.

Thank you, I followed the instructions and everything works fine now, no more unexpected shutdowns.:clap:

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/25/2022 at 9:58 PM, 30312516 said:

bug

Which file should I upload in crashpad\reports?

window closes itself when I move mouse to the other bookmarks.

 

 

image (1).png

f54f52d9-8760-4bbe-a7d4-355d15e80c0d.json 8.63 kB · 0 downloads f54f52d9-8760-4bbe-a7d4-355d15e80c0d.dmp 2.53 MB · 0 downloads

Bug reported. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.