Can't complete My Favorites sync in maxthon_6.1.3.1001

CF

I am try shift to maxthon 6 from maxthon 5, untill now all My Favorites with screenshot can't complete sync.

the MX6 keep loading in hight cpu usage and out of memory (32GB).

everytime i reopen MX6 will reloading My Favorites with screenshot from beginning, keep loading,MX6 out of memory auto closing down and then reopen MX6 reloading  ....... Not end 

Please Help !!

32 minutes ago, CF said:

I am try shift to maxthon 6 from maxthon 5, untill now all My Favorites with screenshot can't complete sync.

the MX6 keep loading in hight cpu usage and out of memory (32GB).

everytime i reopen MX6 will reloading My Favorites with screenshot from beginning, keep loading,MX6 out of memory auto closing down and then reopen MX6 reloading  ....... Not end 

Please Help !!

Hi CF, could you download and install the latest version V6.1.3.1500 and try again?

HI,i am try new version V6.1.3.1500 already... the ploblem still same...my first screen Favorites screenshot icon all still blank,screenshot icon image not showing... 

CUP going to max usage, memory oso going to usage,i check in task manager processes have alot and somany maxthon.exe are running....event the MX6 is close...

Before MX6, every time i install MX5 to new pc,it will sync My Favorites with screenshot,the Favorites icon with screenshot that image will appear 1 by 1.....

but MX6 can't ,keep hanging(MX6 only)....

1 hour ago, CF said:

HI,i am try new version V6.1.3.1500 already... the ploblem still same...my first screen Favorites screenshot icon all still blank,screenshot icon image not showing... 

CUP going to max usage, memory oso going to usage,i check in task manager processes have alot and somany maxthon.exe are running....event the MX6 is close...

Before MX6, every time i install MX5 to new pc,it will sync My Favorites with screenshot,the Favorites icon with screenshot that image will appear 1 by 1.....

but MX6 can't ,keep hanging(MX6 only)....

Hi CF, could you provide us a video or a screenshot of this issue? 

hi because i am outstation i late to see the reply and i miss the download (mini_installer_11046_142.exe)can't download already.

so i going to download the new version MX6 Beta 6.1.3.1600 to try it....

i am so happy it have some improve but still not there yet... the screenshot some have appear,but most of thie still blank and stop sync...

so i restart pc to try again,after this went i open MX6 only keep about 10sec the MX6 will auto close.....

i try reinstall still same...

out of memory 7.jpg

out of memory 8.jpg

out of memory 9.jpg

1 hour ago, CF said:

hi because i am outstation i late to see the reply and i miss the download (mini_installer_11046_142.exe)can't download already.

so i going to download the new version MX6 Beta 6.1.3.1600 to try it....

i am so happy it have some improve but still not there yet... the screenshot some have appear,but most of thie still blank and stop sync...

so i restart pc to try again,after this went i open MX6 only keep about 10sec the MX6 will auto close.....

i try reinstall still same...

Hi CF, could you please help to check Maxthon.exe processes? How many Maxthon processes in total? Attached a screenshot for your reference.

Dingtalk_20220221111317.jpg

3 hours ago, CF said:

i am using windows 7 ,so i can't see how many processes in group,but i show you before and after processes...i let MX6 run 2 hours...

this time after 2 hours CPU usage 0%,look like stop sync and din't update other screenshot..

Hi CF, please go to the installation path, then open the folder "User Data" > "your browser account folder" > "Thumbnail," then check the screenshot items. How many thumbnail items are in this folder?

Dingtalk_20220221185050.jpg

yes,that all only my thumbnails QuickAccess data are complete,still have many not download yet....

now i start MX6 the QuickAccess data are not loading and downloading.....so i have alot fo blank thumbnails screenshot.....

This screenshot attach is show you what is my MX6 done ...even i reinstall with remove all data....the MX6 will only redownload the same.....other blank thumbnails still blank...

out of memory 17.jpg

now i try this way ... i keep restart the MX6 to Load all thumbnails.....

each time i start MX6 will download around 20 to 40 thumbnails,so i keep restart MX6 for it,some time is the MX6 auto terminate....

every time i restart my thumbnails amount are going up.....so i hope this way can finish download all my  thumbnails.....

i will let you know when i done

out of memory 22.jpg

out of memory 21.jpg

i still use MX5 5.3.8.200 don't have that issue...even i uninstall MX5 with delete all data and i reinstall,MX5 still will download all the thumbnails...it may take sometime to download to finish(i can leave it there to download untill finish and no need to bother).... but not like MX6 only down 20 to 50 thumbnails then stop,only restart MX6 will keep continue download other 20 to 50 thumbnails then stop again ... even MX6.1.3.1800 are the same ...same like the video i upload before ....

4 hours ago, CF said:

i still use MX5 5.3.8.200 don't have that issue...even i uninstall MX5 with delete all data and i reinstall,MX5 still will download all the thumbnails...it may take sometime to download to finish(i can leave it there to download untill finish and no need to bother).... but not like MX6 only down 20 to 50 thumbnails then stop,only restart MX6 will keep continue download other 20 to 50 thumbnails then stop again ... even MX6.1.3.1800 are the same ...same like the video i upload before ....

Hi CF, the development team is still looking into this issue and trying to find the cause of it. Appreciate if you could give them more time to check on it :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 5:30 PM, CF said:

now i try this way ... i keep restart the MX6 to Load all thumbnails.....

each time i start MX6 will download around 20 to 40 thumbnails,so i keep restart MX6 for it,some time is the MX6 auto terminate....

every time i restart my thumbnails amount are going up.....so i hope this way can finish download all my  thumbnails.....

i will let you know when i done

Hi CF, this issue has been optimized in the latest version 6.1.3.1900 please try this issue again. ?

hi ,i already try version 6.1.3.1900 is better,only resently new Favorites form MX5  doesn't sync into version 6.1.3.1900.

so wat i do is i delete all Favorites in MX6(version 6.1.3.1900) and then i make 'Import Maxthon 5 account data from server' reload all the Favorites thumbnails, this may need to make 3 to 4 time restart MX6 to complete download all the thumbnails,it oso need endtask 2 to 3 time MX6 went the memory is max use.

by the way this is very good job guy...hope more improve on future..!! ^_^ 

if any new happen again i will update your guy..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived