All my Maxnote and QuickNote in public account disappeared

Jus2021

portable versions are downloaded and installed separately, you just have to copy user data from one to another. did you mean you've deleted previous stable version to only keep a beta ( that sounds weird, and it's not the right way )

It can be fixed at the end of the day; as a life saver; to do so you need to find a good repair shop, since backups et restore skills are to be explained in details

Before updating, I always back up my user data in case that something happens with the new version.

So to solve the problem,  I just delete the version 6.1.3.1500 and go back to 6.1.3.1400. I copy my user data and everything is back to normal.

I just wanted to inform the developers that something is not right with this version. 

Same thing here after updating to v6.1.3.1500.

I only use Maxnote btw.

I'm getting a "Record conflict" message and what seems to be a red lightbulb symbol on the affected note. Also, notes disappearing and reappearing again after deleting it and restoring it from the trash. Note that it is only the contents of the note which disappears and not the note itself, which is very strange in and of itself.

I'm almost afraid to use Maxnote now because I can't be sure if the note is gonna be there the next time I open up Maxnote or restarting the browser.

Something on the Maxthon server is obviously causing this issue.

On 2/12/2022 at 5:50 AM, Jus2021 said:

It is a disaster. All the contents in Maxnote and Quicknote just disappeared from the public account in MX 6.1.3.1500 after the update. This is a portable version.

Jus

Hi Jus, you mean the guest account? How about the registered browser account?

Could you please provide a screenshot of this issue? It would be appreciated if you could describe the operating steps in detail. 

You copied and pasted the folder "User Data" to 6.1.3.1500, then the data was lost? 

18 hours ago, Cookie_Monster said:

Same thing here after updating to v6.1.3.1500.

I only use Maxnote btw.

I'm getting a "Record conflict" message and what seems to be a red lightbulb symbol on the affected note. Also, notes disappearing and reappearing again after deleting it and restoring it from the trash. Note that it is only the contents of the note which disappears and not the note itself, which is very strange in and of itself.

I'm almost afraid to use Maxnote now because I can't be sure if the note is gonna be there the next time I open up Maxnote or restarting the browser.

Something on the Maxthon server is obviously causing this issue.

Hi Cookie_Monster, did you use the portable version or the installed version? 

Yes BurgSir006 I meant the guest account.

Steps:

1. I copied the user data from MX_V6.1.3.1400 to my Backup MX User data folder in other location.

2. I deleted the content of MX_V6.1.3.1400 except the User data.

3. I extracted the content of MX_V6.1.3.1500 to replace MX_V6.1.3.1400.

4. I launched the program.

5. Watch the video for to see what happened.

6. I tried my Maxthon account, everything is working fine.

12 hours ago, Jus2021 said:

Yes BurgSir006 I meant the guest account.

Steps:

1. I copied the user data from MX_V6.1.3.1400 to my Backup MX User data folder in other location.

2. I deleted the content of MX_V6.1.3.1400 except the User data.

3. I extracted the content of MX_V6.1.3.1500 to replace MX_V6.1.3.1400.

4. I launched the program.

5. Watch the video for to see what happened.

6. I tried my Maxthon account, everything is working fine.

Hi Jus2021, thank you for your video. This issue will be fixed in the next version. ?

Archived