MX6 PC Beta 6.1.3.1400 & Android 6.0.2.5000 Release

BugSir006

On 2/4/2022 at 5:25 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi MichaelC362,  thanks for the crash report. I will forward it to the development team for them to look into it. 

I have tried this setting and could not reproduce the same error. Could you try by doing a reinstall and see if the same issue occurs?

Hi cherey, disappears meaning the browser crashed? If so, could you help by sending us the crash report?

Yes. Maxthon starts and suddenly disappear from view!

Attached report files.

reports.zip

On 2/3/2022 at 1:06 AM, ZorMi said:

Android version 6.0.2.5000

- Quick Access is not usable in this new design, it's closing while scrolling through "My Sites" (screen recording attached)

Hi ZorMi, please try to disable "Show Browser Animations"

Screenshot_20220207_193303.jpg

On 2/3/2022 at 1:06 AM, ZorMi said:

- Blank screens/tabs still appear occasionally, I have to go to tabs screen and reselect that one to restore its content.

Could you please provide me a video of this issue? 

Hello!

The random crashing out, without errors, is getting dangerous as well as annoying... I was just about to make an online payment & then it exited... had that happened a 1/2 second later, that could have aborted the transaction, part way through & I could have had all sorts of problems later!

Here's today's crash reports.

reports.7z

2 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

The random crashing out, without errors, is getting dangerous as well as annoying... I was just about to make an online payment & then it exited... had that happened a 1/2 second later, that could have aborted the transaction, part way through & I could have had all sorts of problems later!

Here's today's crash reports.

reports.7z 869.97 kB · 0 downloads

I have the same problem long enough, I hope it will be corrected soon.

On 2/7/2022 at 12:44 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi ZorMi, please try to disable "Show Browser Animations"

Screenshot_20220207_193303.jpg

Disabling "Show Browser Animation" in Android version helps, the Quick Access content does not disappear.

However, there is not much useful space in landscape orientation to work with. This large header has no purpose...

It would be very helpful if we could specify a home page to start with, instead of Quick Access.

Screenshot_20220208-215449_Maxthon.png

Suddenly this site https://pubglookup.com/players/steam/suphamster/matches/2daff0f6-043f-4f79-9a95-501579f2e56d (tested only in v6.1.3.1400) stopped working correctly (under suphamster's Erangel Match Report should showing match stats but it doesn't) while in all other browsers it works just fine. And turning off ad blockers has not effect in this case. Btw few days ago that site was working in MX6 so I dunno what could be happened (maybe MX6 browser agent became too old for it?).

19 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi cherey, thank you for your reply.? I sent the test version to you via the private mesage, could you please help us to try it?

I have installed the received version 1402 and works fine by the moment. If you need some file, tell me, please.

5 minutes ago, suphamster said:

Suddenly this site https://pubglookup.com/players/steam/suphamster/matches/2daff0f6-043f-4f79-9a95-501579f2e56d (tested only in v6.1.3.1400) stopped working correctly (under suphamster's Erangel Match Report should showing match stats but it doesn't) while in all other browsers it works just fine. And turning off ad blockers has not effect in this case. Btw few days ago that site was working in MX6 so I dunno what could be happened (maybe MX6 browser agent became too old for it?).

Hi suphamster, I clicked on the link and the report seems matching. Can I know which stats are you referring to that doesn't match?

snap_screen_20220210181854.png

8 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi suphamster, I clicked on the link and the report seems matching. Can I know which stats are you referring to that doesn't match?

Hi, on your picture match stats are showing just fine as it should. So it's a bit strange since I've tried to disable all external extensions in MX6 and clearing cookies but still this site is showing wrong (white square instead of stats). In browser console I'm also didn't find anything suspicious.

P.S. Weird but now those site working fine with MX6!

Hello!

If on a webpage & Ctrl+F to find text is used, as text is entered, the page 'jumps' to the first matching content, which is fine.

If the find box is then closed & the webpage refreshed, despite there currently being no active 'find' in place, the page still jumps to the first match!

26 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

If on a webpage & Ctrl+F to find text is used, as text is entered, the page 'jumps' to the first matching content, which is fine.

If the find box is then closed & the webpage refreshed, despite there currently being no active 'find' in place, the page still jumps to the first match!

Yes, it sure does, and it continues no matter how many times the page is refreshed.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 2/11/2022 at 12:21 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Yes. It did here too

On 2/10/2022 at 2:24 PM, suphamster said:

Hi, on your picture match stats are showing just fine as it should. So it's a bit strange since I've tried to disable all external extensions in MX6 and clearing cookies but still this site is showing wrong (white square instead of stats). In browser console I'm also didn't find anything suspicious.

P.S. Weird but now those site working fine with MX6!

You could try deleting cached content for this site and check again

On 2/11/2022 at 5:21 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Hi MichaelC362 @No.1MaxthonFan @Mhzayer, we have already reported this bug to the team.

On 2/2/2022 at 6:58 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

This morning, on a supplier's website (https://www.targetcomponents.co.uk/), that I've been to multiple times per week for over 15 years without issue, without errors or any messages, Maxthon just exited/closed!

Reloaded & all open tabs gone & no messages & after going back to same website, been ok since.

Here's the crash report, in case it helps

reports.7z 571.82 kB · 1 download

Hi MichaelC362, this issue has been fixed in 6.1.3.1500, could you try this issue again? ?

Archived