All Favorites settings are gone

BJL

Hello,

it happened not the very first time, but again, all my personal settings in Favorites are gone and are replaced by default settings. I do not want to redo all my individual setting in Favorites again and again. I am clueless, what deletes my Favorites suddenly ??? Who can help me to restore Favorites settings. I neet to say, I am running 6.1.3.1000

Thank you

Bruno 

On 1/23/2022 at 2:10 AM, BJL said:

Hello,

it happened not the very first time, but again, all my personal settings in Favorites are gone and are replaced by default settings. I do not want to redo all my individual setting in Favorites again and again. I am clueless, what deletes my Favorites suddenly ??? Who can help me to restore Favorites settings. I neet to say, I am running 6.1.3.1000

Thank you

Bruno 

Hi BJL, may I know if you are using installed or portable version? Could you download and install the latest version V6.1.3.1300 and try again?

Hi,

please excuse my late reply. For your information; I am using "installed" version of Maxthon. As advised, I am going to install V6.1.3.1300. Meanwhile I found a way to restore my Favorites. If I overwrite all local files of Maxthon on drive C, with those of a backup, my Favorites are available again. But I expect any easier way restore Favorites, than to use backup files.

Thank you

Bruno

Hi, I am sorry, but I can not say, what I was doing, that caused Favorites to disappear . The only thing I can say that suddenly I got a default Homepage with default Favorites instead of my individual ones. What I would like to know, what is the easiest way to restore my personal Favorites from any locally saved files   without the need of a backup.

Thank you

Bruno

17 hours ago, BJL said:

Hi, I am sorry, but I can not say, what I was doing, that caused Favorites to disappear . The only thing I can say that suddenly I got a default Homepage with default Favorites instead of my individual ones. What I would like to know, what is the easiest way to restore my personal Favorites from any locally saved files   without the need of a backup.

Thank you

Bruno

Hi BJL, the page data of Maxthon Now saved in "Cookies and site data." It cannot be restored. Sorry. ?

site data.jpg

Archived