Please problem MX 6.1.3.1000 all ver. 6

10 hours ago, JBond007agent said:

Hello,

I have a problem to open the game Monster Busters, other versions of this game in MX 6 in MX 5 also work without problems. Opening the game I think on FB. Is there anything to set up?

Please Help, thanks

Peter

monster.jpg

Hi JBond007agent, could you download and install the latest version V6.1.3.1100 and make sure all your extensions are disabled before trying again?

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi JBond007agent, could you download and install the latest version V6.1.3.1100 and make sure all your extensions are disabled before trying again?

Hi, BugSir009

It didn't help either, still unchanged, in the end I had to let my mom have MX5 installed so she could play these games. If you can find out why it doesn't work and I'll be happy to fix it. And it does another version of Monster Buster HexaBlaster I've only noticed this in these games

monster.jpg

monster 01.jpg

monster 02.jpg

monster 03.jpg

3 hours ago, JBond007agent said:

Hi, BugSir009

It didn't help either, still unchanged, in the end I had to let my mom have MX5 installed so she could play these games. If you can find out why it doesn't work and I'll be happy to fix it. And it does another version of Monster Buster HexaBlaster I've only noticed this in these games

monster.jpg

monster 01.jpg

monster 02.jpg

monster 03.jpg

Hi JBond007agent, we tried out this game on Chrome browser as well and was unable to start the game too. Seems like it could be the game itself or facebook that had some restriction in place.

8 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi JBond007agent, we tried out this game on Chrome browser as well and was unable to start the game too. Seems like it could be the game itself or facebook that had some restriction in place.

Hi, BugSir009 

yes, that's exactly what I think, but in MX5 it's okay to run both versions, so I'm wondering if it can't be switched or what the problem might be, I wanted to give the MX6 version, only these games don't work there, that's why I'm asking.

7 hours ago, JBond007agent said:

Hi, BugSir009 

yes, that's exactly what I think, but in MX5 it's okay to run both versions, so I'm wondering if it can't be switched or what the problem might be, I wanted to give the MX6 version, only these games don't work there, that's why I'm asking.

Hi JBond007agent, I have just tried on MX5 and could not get the game started as well. Tried in other browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox but all could not startup either. So we believe this is not a browser issue but the app itself.

4 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi JBond007agent, I have just tried on MX5 and could not get the game started as well. Tried in other browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox but all could not startup either. So we believe this is not a browser issue but the app itself.

Hi BugSir009, But my mom goes on MX5 and in turbo turned on without any problems, I'll also give the screen later when I sign up.

Archived