MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.1100

BugSir006

Cannot access uu.me for the purposes of restoring many lost Passkeeper passwords.

Passwords were lost when setting up MX on a new computer and copying all user data from old computer. When trying to open web version of Passkeeper (uu.me or uu.me/password, it only tries to download 3kb file.

Same behaviour on .3.500 and 2.3600

If I turn on MX on my old computer, it almost immediately synchs and all my passwords are gone again.

What's the best way to restore them?

18 hours ago, Artee said:

Cannot access uu.me for the purposes of restoring many lost Passkeeper passwords.

Passwords were lost when setting up MX on a new computer and copying all user data from old computer. When trying to open web version of Passkeeper (uu.me or uu.me/password, it only tries to download 3kb file.

If I turn on MX on my old computer, it almost immediately synchs and all my passwords are gone again.

Hi, try this >  mx://password/  (copy & paste in address bar).

321.jpg

2 hours ago, migel said:

Hi, try this >  mx://password/  (copy & paste in address bar).

321.jpg

I've no problem accessing the Passkeeper in browser, the only thing that is not working is the web version for the purposes of restoring disappeared passwords:

image.thumb.png.4ffce1f276c5c02ec9734d3570f59f8f.png

If I synchronize from there, nothing changes. If I synchronize on my old computer, all the passwords get lost and only the 5 that I have on the new computer remain. No problem transferring "Private notes" though

1 hour ago, Artee said:

I've no problem accessing the Passkeeper in browser, the only thing that is not working is the web version for the purposes of restoring disappeared passwords:

image.thumb.png.4ffce1f276c5c02ec9734d3570f59f8f.png

If I synchronize from there, nothing changes. If I synchronize on my old computer, all the passwords get lost and only the 5 that I have on the new computer remain. No problem transferring "Private notes" though

Αnd to me it does not work.

On 1/9/2022 at 2:04 AM, Artee said:

Hi Artee, please update the browser to 6.1.3.1100 on your devices then open uu.me to restore the data. The uu.me has been opened. ?

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Artee, please update the browser to 6.1.3.1100 on your devices then open uu.me to restore the data. The uu.me has been opened. ?

Thank you, but now I'm having the same as migel and No.1 - it opens now, but no way to login (or sign up)

15 hours ago, suphamster said:

Is there are any auto open file after download finished like in Chrome or Edge (when u click on downloading file) implemented and if not then why?

Hi suphamster, currently we do not support this function. However, we will record your request for the development team's consideration to add it in for future version.

Hello!

When on uu.me, signed in & viewing PassKeeper stored passwords, clicking Security at the top right, then Turn on SMS verification, a box is displayed saying to turn feature on in Maxthon PC browser (implies not supported under any other operating systems!?) & there's a Download button... clicking this button goes to a Maxthon 5 beta webpage & clicking PC download brings up a prompt box for mx5.3.8.2100-beta.exe!

3 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

When on uu.me, signed in & viewing PassKeeper stored passwords, clicking Security at the top right, then Turn on SMS verification, a box is displayed saying to turn feature on in Maxthon PC browser (implies not supported under any other operating systems!?)

The SMS function only can be enabled on Maxthon browser for PC.

3 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

& there's a Download button... clicking this button goes to a Maxthon 5 beta webpage & clicking PC download brings up a prompt box for mx5.3.8.2100-beta.exe!

This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

I had set out on a voyage on finding a good browser for my windows device rather than Chrome and Edge (I believe Blink is heavily spoiled version of Webkit) so I settled with Firefox with gecko (which is actually good) but after using Webkit on iPadOS and MacOS I just love how light and smooth it is, and I guess Maxthon is Webkit?? but please tell me about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Help. In my Maxton, pages with advertisements open by themselves. Windows 10 antivirus does not find viruses. adwcleaner found and removed viruses, but did not help. adguard browser extension does not help. I do not know what to do. where to look for a virus that itself opens pages in my browser with ads. i will have to change maxton to chrome

3 hours ago, Kachmar said:

Help. In my Maxton, pages with advertisements open by themselves. Windows 10 antivirus does not find viruses. adwcleaner found and removed viruses, but did not help. adguard browser extension does not help. I do not know what to do. where to look for a virus that itself opens pages in my browser with ads. i will have to change maxton to chrome

A video of the problem or some pictures would surely help better understand

17 hours ago, Kachmar said:

Hi Kachmar, did you install any special extensions? Please try to disable the extensions then try this issue again.

Archived