Can't use mouse click while using developer mode.

Please check this description with attached videos. First, I press F12 to open developer mode, and move over some icons on top line. You can see it will popup tooltips. Then I use mouse to right click anywhere in developer window, you can see it will popup menus. And then I click top-left icon to select an element from web page, and now no matter I left click or right click anywhere in developer window, it has no response (e.g. moving over tool icons, it won't popup tooltips anymore).  Even I want to click close-develop-window icon, it also has no response. However, clicking on web page is still normal. Currently, I'm using MX6.1.3.1000 but it was happened in previous older version, too.

I'd like to ask one thing:  How do you people upgrade version in portable verison of MX6? I just copy files into the previous MX6 portable folder cause I can't figure out other way to upgrade version.

Sigh! MX6 is full of bugs...orz

Hi scottchu.tw, this known bug will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

5 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

How do you people to upgrade version in portable verison of MX6? I just copy files into the previous MX6 portable folder cause I can't figure out other way to upgrade version.

You can copy the folder "User Data" from the previous version then paste it to the latest version. ?

Archived