forms history disappeared after 6.1.2.1700+

FilipHorak

14 hours ago, FilipHorak said:

Hi, how can I enable form history, which was working fine since 6.1.2.1700 ? It is also normally working in Edge, Chrome, etc..

Screenshot:

https://www.horak.cx/mx-forms.jpg

Thank you for your support!

Hi FilipHorak, I am unable to view your screenshot link. Could you kindly attach the screenshot in your reply post directly? And for form history, do you mean the search history?

Hi BugSir, the saveform function with right click is a completely different funtion. It is good for storing username/password.

The history of forms I am talking about is usefull for html forms with names, adresses, phone numbers, etc, for example for ordering on by e-shops.

This function was in Maxthon to the version 6.1.2.1700, so why it was removed from maxthon after 6.1.2.1700? 

BTW. Today browsers like chrome/edge/firefox have this funtion whole time.

On 1/4/2022 at 7:26 PM, FilipHorak said:

Hi BugSir, the saveform function with right click is a completely different funtion. It is good for storing username/password.

The history of forms I am talking about is usefull for html forms with names, adresses, phone numbers, etc, for example for ordering on by e-shops.

This function was in Maxthon to the version 6.1.2.1700, so why it was removed from maxthon after 6.1.2.1700? 

BTW. Today browsers like chrome/edge/firefox have this funtion whole time.

Hi FilipHorak, I will record your request for the team's consideration to add it back in.

Archived