×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.3.1000


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello!

Version 6.1.3.901 (64-bit) 1227 (installed) doesn't upgrade to the new version & says it's up-to-date...

It's never worked for the beta version upgrades, despite the option being ticked, but does this mean it doesn't even work for stable versions either!?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not fixed in this version either.

On 12/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, alexzhus said:

We include video on any site. We include developer tools. Find the link to the video, select it with a double click LMB. We press RMB to copy, the developer tools hang tight, only closing the browser helps.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:47 PM, alexzhus said:

 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, alexzhus said:

There is also such a bug. When scrolling the page, a strip of squares jumps. Moreover, it does not appear immediately after launching the browser, but after some time (I could not catch the pattern)
The video below can be seen, you can watch it in slow motion. Filmed on the phone, as the bandicam does not pick it up. Rather, when the recording is in bandicam, this strip is not visible.

Video

When you try to take a screenshot through a site from which you can print a receipt by clicking the button, the browser is guaranteed to crash (close).

Edited by alexzhus
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • I can't make the Maxthon window smaller than 791x125 px (the visible area) - (vivaldi goes down to 501x150 and chrome 150x1 - only the menu is visible)a minimum of 791 pixels seems too big, there are situations where I want to reduce the browser width even more to fit other apps on the side 
  • `tab rmb menu > add tab to group > submenu` :  missing space betwen `move tab to` and the group name (aka `Move tab toMyGroup` instead of `Move tab to MyGroup`) - this is an older bug
  • when activating `tab sleep`, on first activation, all tabs that were in tab groups were ungrouped
     

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have experiencing an issue with MX6 since its release and for all the versions. Almost give MX6 up because it is so annoying and don't see it got fix for any new version, and I don't find same issue on other programs or browsers. Just today I may found the possible related cause and capture the video.

The issue I am experiencing is that MX6 always lost focus for a period of time. For example, when typing words in MX6,  typing will get cut out because it is not focus on MX6 window anymore (captured in video). Another example, when watching videos, using arrow in keyboard to forward or backward the video will not work because it is not focus on MX6 window anymore.

Now I found the cause may because I am using Background slideshow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6vzkgPjXQk&ab_channel=rikyxie

As the video show, I keep pressing "a" key and keep adding "a" in google translation website. At 0:10, you can see the background picture changed; Plugin section of MX6 on the top-right corner seems refreshed at the same time, disappear and appear again; Even keep pressing "a" key, website stopped adding "a" and typing symbol in typing area disappear at the same time, because MX6 just lost focus. At 0:18, I need to use tab + alt to make Windows focus back to MX6 (or left click on any part of MX6), typing symbol in typing area will show up again and I can press "a" key to add text again.

 

Here is my background setting:

Background: Slideshow

Choose albums for your slideshow: (a folder of pictures)

Change picture every: 1 minute

Shuffle: On

Choose a fit: Fit

 

Please use my evidence to identify this issue, since it have been annoying me for so long. Let me know if your need any other info.

 

 

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2022 at 4:46 PM, alexzhus said:

Not fixed in this version either.

Known bugs will be fixed as soon as possible. 😊

On 1/4/2022 at 4:46 PM, alexzhus said:

When you try to take a screenshot through a site from which you can print a receipt by clicking the button, the browser is guaranteed to crash (close).

I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. Could you please send a video of it to me? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, xxxxx said:

I can't make the Maxthon window smaller than 791x125 px (the visible area) - (vivaldi goes down to 501x150 and chrome 150x1 - only the menu is visible)a minimum of 791 pixels seems too big, there are situations where I want to reduce the browser width even more to fit other apps on the side 

Request reported. 

21 hours ago, xxxxx said:

`tab rmb menu > add tab to group > submenu` :  missing space betwen `move tab to` and the group name (aka `Move tab toMyGroup` instead of `Move tab to MyGroup`) - this is an older bug

Issue recorded.

21 hours ago, xxxxx said:

when activating `tab sleep`, on first activation, all tabs that were in tab groups were ungrouped

I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. Could you please send a video of it to me? 😢

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, chmida said:

I can't drag & drop in google map, is it a bug or any setting to use it?

Hi chmida, it seems that the google map page blocked the drag & drop function. Could you please provide me with a video of this issue to help us confirm it?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2022 at 7:22 PM, petol55 said:

Как добавить вкладку на страницу быстрого доступа, в меню нет такой записи. 6920f6711eb5.jpgb8bed3f67644.jpg

Hi petol55, you could add a website to quick access by clicking on "+" icon in the new tab page.

 

snap_screen_20220110105754.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, petol55, вы можете добавить веб-сайт в быстрый доступ, нажав значок «+» на странице новой вкладки.

 

snap_screen_20220110105754.png

В предыдущих версиях эта функция была встроена в меню и это было удобно.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your continuous improvements to this fabulous browser. However, since upgrading to this latest version, my windows 10 does not recognise the upgrade and I had to use a workaround to get it to work. In the attached you will see I renamed the older version sub-directory (6.1.2.3000 to AA6.1.2.3000) to achieve this. Now, I cannot get windows to choose version 6.1.3.1000 Maxthon to associate with web links. Is there some solution like a registry setting that will make the link work? Thank you.

Maxthon Registry002.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, icemantom said:

Thank you for your continuous improvements to this fabulous browser. However, since upgrading to this latest version, my windows 10 does not recognise the upgrade and I had to use a workaround to get it to work. In the attached you will see I renamed the older version sub-directory (6.1.2.3000 to AA6.1.2.3000) to achieve this. Now, I cannot get windows to choose version 6.1.3.1000 Maxthon to associate with web links. Is there some solution like a registry setting that will make the link work? Thank you.

Maxthon Registry002.jpg

Hi icemantom, you could back up the folder "User Data" then clean fresh install the latest version 6.1.3.1200. Copy and Paste the folder "User Data" to the installation path.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share