Display problem

Jus2021

Hello,

I am using Mx v.6.1.3.901 portable. I had a strange problem, not only with this version but some versions before:

When I am using the browser in the normal way, everything is working fine as long as I am not opening the links from others programs. But when I tried to open the links from other programs (where Maxthon is set as default browser), all the tabs' contents went blank. To make them appeared again, I had to minimize the browser first and restore it (for more details, see the video).

Am I missing something?

Jus

16 hours ago, Jus2021 said:

Hello,

I am using Mx v.6.1.3.901 portable. I had a strange problem, not only with this version but some versions before:

When I am using the browser in the normal way, everything is working fine as long as I am not opening the links from others programs. But when I tried to open the links from other programs (where Maxthon is set as default browser), all the tabs' contents went blank. To make them appeared again, I had to minimize the browser first and restore it (for more details, see the video).

Am I missing something?

Jus

Hi Jus2021, could you disable all extensions and try again? Do you have the MX6 install version in local? Could you also provide us with your system information?

Hello BurgSir006,

I did, but the problem continued. I did not notice this before because MX6 was not  and still not my default browser. So I started to test MX6 as a default browser in flew programs instead of the “copy and paste” of the links before making it the default browser for my computer.

On 1/4/2022 at 7:13 PM, Jus2021 said:

Hello BurgSir006,

I did, but the problem continued. I did not notice this before because MX6 was not  and still not my default browser. So I started to test MX6 as a default browser in flew programs instead of the “copy and paste” of the links before making it the default browser for my computer.

Hi Jus2021, thank you for your reply. This issue has been reported to the dev team. ?

Archived