Hello I'm Spooky, I used Maxthon for 3 years now happily.

SpookyTheRapper

Hi. As I said, I have used Maxthon for 3 years and probably more, it is an honor to participate in such community and to use its features, this browser is very comfy for use, at least the Adblock extension works.. Anyway, about me, I'm a Rapper, I love life, I'm sober for 4 months now and feeling great, I'm 22 years young, and I came here to talk about an issue..

A lot of Maxthon users had complained about a glitch that has been occurring for a few years now, and I am one of these for now in this time of year.

The issue is that I keep getting logged out of Youtube, Gmail.. I kind of don't use other websites but these are the only websites that are logging me out from my Account and its kind of annoying to keep logging in especially when you have a long password to type in ? 

I am using Version6.1.2.3000(64-bit)1013 

Anyway.. I know this is not the right section to talk about an issue but as a first Topic and a newly created account, I am only allowed to post a Topic here!

Thank you and have a nice and a wonderful day, stay healthy and clean!

4 hours ago, SpookyTheRapper said:

Hi. As I said, I have used Maxthon for 3 years and probably more, it is an honor to participate in such community and to use its features, this browser is very comfy for use, at least the Adblock extension works.. Anyway, about me, I'm a Rapper, I love life, I'm sober for 4 months now and feeling great, I'm 22 years young, and I came here to talk about an issue..

A lot of Maxthon users had complained about a glitch that has been occurring for a few years now, and I am one of these for now in this time of year.

The issue is that I keep getting logged out of Youtube, Gmail.. I kind of don't use other websites but these are the only websites that are logging me out from my Account and its kind of annoying to keep logging in especially when you have a long password to type in ? 

I am using Version6.1.2.3000(64-bit)1013 

Anyway.. I know this is not the right section to talk about an issue but as a first Topic and a newly created account, I am only allowed to post a Topic here!

Thank you and have a nice and a wonderful day, stay healthy and clean!

Hi SpookyTheRapper, welcome to Maxthon community :) Could you download and install the latest V6.1.3.900 and try it out again? And have you utilised the passkeeper function to store your passwords? This function could help to auto input your passwords to ensure a smooth login. And just to check, do you have any other extensions installed? 

On 12/27/2021 at 6:28 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi SpookyTheRapper, welcome to Maxthon community :) Could you download and install the latest V6.1.3.900 and try it out again? And have you utilised the passkeeper function to store your passwords? This function could help to auto input your passwords to ensure a smooth login. And just to check, do you have any other extensions installed? 

Hello there BugSir009.. Yeah I'm not sure I have other extensions downloaded, thanks for the help, I will try out what you said.

On 12/27/2021 at 6:28 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hello there BugSir009.. Yeah I'm not sure I have other extensions downloaded, thanks for the help, I will try out what you said.

Hello again, how do I keep the same settings and accounts logged in from the previous version to the newer version, like nothing happened but only an update?

Same tabs, same everything, but in the updated version.. Same accounts logged in like : Soundcloud, Instagram, Facebook, Maxthon... Etc, same everything, different version.

11 hours ago, SpookyTheRapper said:

Hello again, how do I keep the same settings and accounts logged in from the previous version to the newer version, like nothing happened but only an update?

Hi SpookyTheRapper, did you download the install version or the portable version? If you have downloaded the install version, you should be logged in to your Maxthon account by default and settings will remain the same. Our team will release a new version weekly to get bugs fixed and also to add in some features or functions requested by user if permitted.

Archived