MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.901

BugSir006

12 hours ago, ero35 said:

1-Download audio, video

Hi ero35, this will be added in the future version. As of now, you could use the following website to download audio or video: https://yoodownload.com/

2-Pin video

This is already available in pop-up video

lQLPDhsAcVpkNebNAn7NBMqwbmn51cU_CxQB0WYOKUCnAA_1226_638.png_720x720.jpg

3-Download manager also allow you to pause and resume download jobs between sessions.

Do you mean resuming broken transfer?

13 hours ago, ero35 said:

4-it would be nice to be able to use google account as well
   (be able to sync google account)

We have recorded this request for the development's team consideration.

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:
15 hours ago, ero35 said:

3-Download manager also allow you to pause and resume download jobs between sessions.

Do you mean resuming broken transfer?

When the downloading process is interrupted, you needn't start from the beginning again. Resume  download...

Hello... I would like to know how long MX6 is going to stay in beta mode? And when an official release will come with the "scrolling bookmark" cause i just downloaded the beta 6.1.3.901 and i see some flickering issues.. so yeah.. when is an official release coming with the "scrolling bookmark"? Or do you not know?

"And just a notice that i have seen.. i have seen that many users ask for a horizontal scroll bar in the bookmarks and yet you do a vertical so my conclusion is "you can not do it or it is not possible for you to do it" because why would you go against your users requests unless you can not deliver on the product that the users want"

Is it not better to say that you "can not" do it because it is not possible or you just do not know how to do it with MX6, Cause in MX5 we had a side scroll bar that was horizontal and now we get a vertical bookmark scroll... oke ...it is however better then the new tab bookmark that was just horrible haha.. but yeah.. I would love an official release with the "vertical bookmark scrolling" cause i see the screen flickering when i go to menu with the "6.1.3.901 version"

Anyway.. have a nice day... (I hope i get my extra search bar cause i have been waiting now since 2019 for that extra side search bar, haha.. thats kinda long haha, it is almost 2022... i know it takes a LOT of work designing a web browser and a new one cause yall never used chrome but yeah.. a search bar is still desired you know, haha...)

Good day...

Screenshot (2662).png

Non only in the last version, this error message comes after visiting and logging in the www.iwbank.it site several times. It starts to look bad, without images, later the message appears in the photo. If you delete the cookies it returns to normal but after a while, the same thing happens again.

cookie.png

3 hours ago, nogain said:

Non only in the last version, this error message comes after visiting and logging in the www.iwbank.it site several times. It starts to look bad, without images, later the message appears in the photo. If you delete the cookies it returns to normal but after a while, the same thing happens again.

Hi nogain, could you please try this issue in this attached test version?

Chromium96.zip

5 hours ago, alexzhus said:

One more problem. In extreme versions, it is impossible to visit sites with an invalid certificate. Previously, it was possible to agree and continue, now there is no such possibility.

Maxthon Snap20211229111955.jpg

Hi alexzhus, this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Today I tried to go to the site of the good old Winamp and was defeated. http://winamp.com/ The mouse was constantly frozen in place, and the page did not load to the end. I went to the website with the latest version of Vivaldi and saw the same thing. But when I opened the page in Maxthon 5.3, everything was fine. Is it that chromium is not coping?

7 minutes ago, Chemodan said:

Today I tried to go to the site of the good old Winamp and was defeated. http://winamp.com/ The mouse was constantly frozen in place, and the page did not load to the end. I went to the website with the latest version of Vivaldi and saw the same thing. But when I opened the page in Maxthon 5.3, everything was fine. Is it that chromium is not coping?

Ηι, It opens just fine for me.

11 hours ago, migel said:

Ηι,

I can not change the search engine in settings, maxthon crashed.

Hi migel, did you encounter the crashing of browser everytime you tried to change the search engine? If yes, kindly record a video of this issue and send it to us. We would also require the dmp files for this problem to look into it.

3 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hi Chemodan, I have tried accessing the website in Maxthon, Firefox and Opera browser and it seems to load well on my end. It does takes a few seconds longer to load the whole page at my first try but it loads faster now and I could scroll all the way down to the end. Do you have alot of tabs opened at the same time?

Hello!

The same download manager issues still persist:

1. duplicate entries, that aren't removed when clearing list, but aren't there after restarting Maxthon

2. missing icon for downloaded programs or user icon instead (not for all programs though, as some (very few) do have the correct icon)

13 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi migel, did you encounter the crashing of browser everytime you tried to change the search engine? If yes, kindly record a video of this issue and send it to us. We would also require the dmp files for this problem to look into it.

Hi, The Maxthon crushes (NOT RESPONDING (photo)) every time i tried to click option "RESTORE DEFAULT ENGINE" (photo+video) .dmp files not generated, also i cant change any other SEARCH ENGINE (video) every time i click to change some other search engine stays in the same search engine "GOOGLE MAX" (video).

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all!

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, wOLVERINe said:

I'm getting constant CAPTCHA requests any time I visit -anything- on Artstation.com

Has this been fixed in this release?

I'm currently still on: 6.1.3.505 (64-bit) 1130

(I don't have that problem in Chrome)

Don't have that problem in Chrome, Vivaldi, Firefox, Edge either, only in Maxthon and only the first time I tried.

2 hours ago, migel said:

Hi, The Maxthon crushes (NOT RESPONDING (photo)) every time i tried to click option "RESTORE DEFAULT ENGINE" (photo+video) .dmp files not generated, also i cant change any other SEARCH ENGINE (video) every time i click to change some other search engine stays in the same search engine "GOOGLE MAX" (video).

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all!

Untitled.jpg

I just tried changing Search Engines 5 times and each time I was able to change it to whatever search engine I wanted without a problem. And it stayed what I selected after closing and re-opening, this on Version 6.1.3.901. Do you have any extensions that could be affecting the change?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

3 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I just tried changing Search Engines 5 times and each time I was able to change it to whatever search engine I wanted without a problem. And it stayed what I selected after closing and re-opening, this on Version 6.1.3.901. Do you have any extensions that could be affecting the change?

Hi, you have right, the "DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials" extension make the problem.

Thanks for your help and Happy New Year!

10 hours ago, wOLVERINe said:

I'm getting constant CAPTCHA requests any time I visit -anything- on Artstation.com

Has this been fixed in this release?

I'm currently still on: 6.1.3.505 (64-bit) 1130

(I don't have that problem in Chrome)

Hi wOLVERINe, I have tested the website and did not experience any captcha issue. Could you download the latest version V6.1.3.901 and try again?

Archived