MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.800

BugSir006

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, did you experience this issue in other pages?

Hello!

Yes, MANY times... Mx6 has always done this for Java script & video pages, both of which are common on bbc.co,uk in various news & features.

But, ONLY if I open the tab in the background.

I tend to open a load of tabs (rarely more than 10) for the articles that seem interesting & then read/watch & close them one at a time, but pretty much always have to refresh for content to be correctly displayed (e.g. no playback button on video) first.

18 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Download manager still getting duplicate entries... weren't there this morning, but are there now.

As ever, duplicates are not removed from list, but exit Maxthon & reload & they're not there, confirming as ever, it's a caching issue.

Hi MichaelC362, would you describe how to reproduce the duplicate download record issue? I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. ?

3 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Yes, MANY times... Mx6 has always done this for Java script & video pages, both of which are common on bbc.co,uk in various news & features.

But, ONLY if I open the tab in the background.

I tend to open a load of tabs (rarely more than 10) for the articles that seem interesting & then read/watch & close them one at a time, but pretty much always have to refresh for content to be correctly displayed (e.g. no playback button on video) first.

Hi MichaelC362, how did you open the pages in the background? By using the middle mouse button or drag and drop the links?

On 12/20/2021 at 9:53 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi BenReiley, in the latest version, you needn't open another tab to find the bookmarks, it has the vertical scrolling. 

To download youtube video, you could use this website.

How about the latest version 6.1.3.800? It would be appreciated if you could provide us a video of this issue. To record the video, you could use the recording tool.

And thanks for the "yoodownload.com"

Hi BenReiley, in the latest version, you needn't open another tab to find the bookmarks, it has the vertical scrolling. 

How about the latest version 6.1.3.800? It would be appreciated if you could provide us a video of this issue. To record the video, you could use the recording tool.

Vertical? Like chrome? That is even a more pain haha.. i rather like horizontal like in MX5... horizontal from left to right.. vertical is not fun and isnt fast enough.. but i wanna see it before i try it. How can i see it in action first before trying it?

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Click the Bookmarks button to view it, please. ?

Maxthon Snap20211227164909.png

Oooh THANK YOU VERY MUCH for showing me an example hahaha.. I will download this version then... thank you... this looks better then the chrome one which is very slow and just a pain.. ill test this one to see if it is better ...it looks better though... have a nice day further...

On 12/24/2021 at 11:45 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, how did you open the pages in the background? By using the middle mouse button or drag and drop the links?

Hello!

Neither... right click link, "Open link in new tab"

On 12/24/2021 at 8:31 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, would you describe how to reproduce the duplicate download record issue? I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. ?

Hello!

It appears entirely random, so no, sorry, can't reproduce it, but I get it several times per week.

I had thought it only occurred when I'd left entries in from previous days, but I've also now seen it do this on the same day, which started with an empty list.

I had also thought it only occurred for entries with either no icon or the user icon (these are both long time errors in the download manager), instead of the program icon for the download (99+% of all downloads I do are for programs), but I've also seen it for entries with the correct icon (this is a rarity though, as VERY few downloads have the correct icon).

Since, after clearing the list, entries remain, but when exit & reload Maxthon they are gone, it can only be a caching issue.

• BugSir006 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes the vertical scrolling is nice but the horizontal is faster and better and is what everybody was asking in the first place but i have noticed that you can not deliver on that because "chrome" is "not" able to be programmed to work that way with a horizontal scrolling bar and you know this

I wonder why you just dont tell the people that it is "impossible" to do that instead of saying we will add it in another update that is false advertisement you need to be sued and put in court for that, haha, just making a joke, but yeah.. it is how ever false advertisement and giving false hope cause you know you can not deliver on that promise but yeah the vertical scrolling bar, i need more time to say for sure but for now? The horizontal scrolling bar of MX5 is the fastest, best, more convenient, easier accessible, smoother, quicker to find stuff, better overall...

To bad you told us that you will give us meanwhile you can not cause you cant program it to do horizontal scrolling in the bookmarking bar...

But yeah.. i need to use the vertical more in order to really judge it but for now? MX5 horizontal scrolling bookmark bar is better too bad yall wanted to be modern and go for chrome, chrome is nice looking but MX5 was original, MX6 is better then chrome because of the featurings but misses a lot of the chrome featurings too for example the settings in chrome is waaaaaaaaay more then the settings in MX6... since this is a chrome why dont you put all the settings of chrome in MX6 plus the MX6 ones and make it even better then chrome cause now it is like 120% better then chrome but if you add all the settings of chrome to MX6 IT WOULD BE 200% better maybe even 250% or EVEN 300% HAHAHA.. dont you want that? (smile)

Archived