MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.800

BugSir006

Hi, there is a serious memory problem in the latest portable versions. That is, with 16GB ram, whenever he wants, maxthon shows me a white page with an error (I will upload a photo).

[Windows 10 Ent. / 16 GB Ram / i7 7820X / maxthon version 6.1.3.700 (64-bit) 1210 portable].

The problem continues.

2222.jpg

17 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Try even if you don't get what you want , at least you got yourself heard

Hello.. I will try.. can you put the extra search tool box in maxthon again? Opera and Firefox have it and MX5 had it also.. can you add this? I would love to have this search box added over here...

Screenshot (2662).png

I would also like this bookmark scroll bar again cause i "hate" the chrome search and find bookmark it takes too much time and i never use it cause i hate it but i want to use it but it just takes time going to another tab and then searching no.. i want the old MX5 way of searching the bookmarks.. are you guys working on another MX5+ or MX7 or something? Could you go back to your original way of making a browser then? MX6 is fine but google is preventing me from downloading from youtube with their extensions and firefox is not..

i can download whatever i want with videodownload helper on firefox but not on MX6 ...so yeah.. "if" you were to make another MX5+ or MX7.. this chrome thing? is nice but it is too hard for yall to actually program i see cause the extra search bar is too hard and takes long i asked this 1 year or 2 ago so i stopped asking and the bar scroll to the left and right on the bookmarks i also asked a year ago at the same time and it is now 2022 almost.. and i ask this in 2019 if i am correct or at least begin 2020

I still use MX6 daily but i use the "Version 6.1.0.2000 64-bit" cause the other versions use too much of my CPU and i hear my CPU spinning like a MAD MAN using just ONE browser of MX6 horrible is what i find that haha..

Screenshot (2664).png

On 12/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, BenReiley said:

I would also like this bookmark scroll bar again cause i "hate" the chrome search and find bookmark it takes too much time and i never use it cause i hate it but i want to use it but it just takes time going to another tab and then searching no.. i want the old MX5 way of searching the bookmarks.. are you guys working on another MX5+ or MX7 or something? Could you go back to your original way of making a browser then? MX6 is fine but google is preventing me from downloading from youtube with their extensions and firefox is not..

Hi BenReiley, in the latest version, you needn't open another tab to find the bookmarks, it has the vertical scrolling. 

To download youtube video, you could use this website.

On 12/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, BenReiley said:

I still use MX6 daily but i use the "Version 6.1.0.2000 64-bit" cause the other versions use too much of my CPU and i hear my CPU spinning like a MAD MAN using just ONE browser of MX6 horrible is what i find that haha..

How about the latest version 6.1.3.800? It would be appreciated if you could provide us a video of this issue. To record the video, you could use the recording tool.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi migel, could you provide us a video of this issue? To record the video, you could use the recording tool

Ηι, This is not easy because he does it whenever he wants, but I can suggest you try playing (not only load, must play) Zynga poker [https://www.zyngapoker.com/play/index.html] or [https://apps.facebook.com/texas_holdem] and you will see in a short time (after about 15 minutes from 400 ~ 600MB goes 4,500MB ~ 6000 / 7000MB (photo)) how much memory it "eats" while you play, and at some point it will take out the white screen with the mistake OUT OF MEMORY, also in the folder REPORTS [..... Maxthon 6 \ User Data \ Crashpad \ reports] saves 2 files, help if I will send them to you?
He does this memory problem EVERYWHERE whenever he wants and where he wants, I just in poker I have noticed he does it more often.
He does it in the last 3-4 versions, before he did not.
Thanks!

Win 10 Ent. x64 / Ram 16GB / CPU Intel Core i7-7820X / Portable Maxthon 6.1.3.800 (64-bit) 1217

maxthon.jpg

2 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

It's not only Maxthon, Edge, Chrome, Vivaldi, Firefox, etc. all have problems with those Facebook games. Edge is even worse than Maxthon. If you are on the game for any amount of time, it will kill any of those browsers.

Hi, this is not the case, in previous versions there was no problem, and also the first link is not from facebook the second is.

Also does not do it in firefox, chrome, maxthon 5, and he does it not only in games, he does it where wherever it is, it just takes longer to crash.

18 hours ago, migel said:

and you will see in a short time (after about 15 minutes from 400 ~ 600MB goes 4,500MB ~ 6000 / 7000MB (photo))

Hi migel, we have tested Zynga poker online and realised that this game takes up quite alot of memory upon entering. This was ascertain when we tested the game in firefox. Once entered website, the memory taken up hover around 40% or so. Did you open other tabs and had other websites running concurrently while playing the online game?

20 hours ago, migel said:

Hi, this is not the case, in previous versions there was no problem, and also the first link is not from facebook the second is.

Also does not do it in firefox, chrome, maxthon 5, and he does it not only in games, he does it where wherever it is, it just takes longer to crash.

I've had Zynga open on Chrome and Maxthon for the same amount of time and as you can see, Chrome is much heavier than Maxthon.

Zynga.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I've had Zynga open on Chrome and Maxthon for the same amount of time and as you can see, Chrome is much heavier than Maxthon.

Zynga.png

Hi, and thanks for your answer, but you have to make a mistake, you can not open poker (same account, look photo) in more than 1 explorer does not allow the game, and also the memory goes up very quickly when you play and NOT when you are stand by (memory does not go up at all).
And like I said before the memory problem is in the last 3 maxthon upgrades before everything was fine.
Try an older version and you will understand what I mean.

Αnd yes the game "eats" a lot of memory (always in all maxthon versions) but it never made a mistake OUT OF MEMORY ever, with as many tabs as you have opened (in older maxthon versions). Μy opinion is that the latest versions do not do for some reason i do not know good memory management.

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, migel said:

Hi, and thanks for your answer, but you have to make a mistake, you can not open poker (same account, look photo)

Yes, I know you can't open using the same account, and I didn't even try, I used a different account. I'm sorry, but I just don't seem to have any of the problems that others are having with Maxthon 6 and I don't understand why. Wish I could help.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Hello!

1. When opening a tab in the background (for example, on bbc.co.uk), it seems Javascript is not running or the tab is in sleep mode (or whatever you call it).  Refresh the page when it has focus & works ok.  This issue has been there since day one of Mx6.

2. The download manager still omits program icons or shows the user icon instead

image.thumb.png.a608a405bf892a310bb6b00f6bf618ff.png

59 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

1. When opening a tab in the background (for example, on bbc.co.uk), it seems Javascript is not running or the tab is in sleep mode (or whatever you call it).  Refresh the page when it has focus & works ok.  This issue has been there since day one of Mx6.

Hi MichaelC362, did you enable the tab sleep function? You could add bbc.co.uk to never sleep list or adjust the inactivity time.

Maxthon Snap20211222184319.png

14 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Yes, I know you can't open using the same account, and I didn't even try, I used a different account. I'm sorry, but I just don't seem to have any of the problems that others are having with Maxthon 6 and I don't understand why. Wish I could help.

Thank you very match! and Merry Xmas!

Archived