I am using v6.1.3.700. Added Import/Export extensions how to do

Toros37

4 hours ago, Magdalene said:

But can you import extensions from Chrome or MX5 and how?

Yes, extensions can be backed up on chrome and Mx 5. But now, the new feature of the MX 6 can now be backed up. Go to the extensions page and select the import, export option there.

Hello Magdalene; If you copy the folder at this address, you will have backed up. Then you need to paste it in the relevant place in the MX 5 folder. That's all. c:\Users\YourPC\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\yourusername@mail address\Addons\ c:\Users\YourPC\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\yourusername@mail address\AddonsData\

12 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Tried. Can't import anything either from Chrome or MX5! Anybody else tried. Can of the BugSirs give a demo or a walk through?

Hi Magdalene, currently, you could not import extensions from Chrome/MX5 directly. You only could export the extensions to a file then import the file. ?

On 12/13/2021 at 11:48 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Magdalene, currently, you could not import extensions from Chrome/MX5 directly. You only could export the extensions to a file then import the file. ?

Thanks BugSir006 This is exactly what I said.

18 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Tried Toros37's method and it still won't import extensions(addons/addon data) from MX5. 

What's the method from Chrome?

Opera and Comodo Dragon import extensions from Chrome easy

Hi Magdalene I'm doing it in MX. What you're asking is to transfer the plugins of MX to another browser. I don't think this will be possible. But in MX 5, I do it with the method I described, that is, by backing up the calciner. I don't know how this happens in Opera, Chrome, Comado Dragon. I don't think you will either.

Archived