Optimized the download/upload speed number shown on the status bar

Toros37

Hello. Today I installed new version MX V6.1.3.700. A feature that I have been waiting for a long time has been made in this version. Thank you. During the download, the percentage of the download would be seen in the status bar. Well; "Optimized the download/upload speed number shown on the status bar" But this is not visible to me. What is the download percentage, is there a break in the download or not? Not sure. How can I do this, should I do it from the settings? I could not find? You know, this is an important feature. Because when the download is broken or interrupted, we are not aware of it. Thank you.

On 12/11/2021 at 7:06 PM, Toros37 said:

Hello. Today I installed new version MX V6.1.3.700. A feature that I have been waiting for a long time has been made in this version. Thank you. During the download, the percentage of the download would be seen in the status bar. Well; "Optimized the download/upload speed number shown on the status bar" But this is not visible to me. What is the download percentage, is there a break in the download or not? Not sure. How can I do this, should I do it from the settings? I could not find? You know, this is an important feature. Because when the download is broken or interrupted, we are not aware of it. Thank you.

Hi Toros37, the optimization of the download/upload speed is reflected in the status bar as shown in picture. As for your request for the percentage to be reflected, we have recorded your request for the development team to consider.

snap_screen_20211213124655.png

BugSir006 I think there was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean the browser's download speed. What I'm talking about is that the file download manager appears in the status bar and how much has been downloaded as a percentage And if the download is broken, it is indicated in red.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, Toros37 said:

BugSir006 I think there was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean the browser's download speed. What I'm talking about is that the file download manager appears in the status bar and how much has been downloaded as a percentage And if the download is broken, it is indicated in red.

Request recorded. ?

Archived