MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.700

BugSir006

Hello!

Version 6.1.3.700 (64-bit) 1210 - installed

1. still getting duplicate entries in download manager (actually saw it create them whilst I had the list open!), that then don't clear when clearing list, but have gone if one restarts Maxthon, so still clearly a caching issue that's been present for months

2. still getting no icon for many downloads & more often only the user icon, instead of the program's

3. I see you now display some website 'favicon' images in quick launch, next to entered website name, if set to text/colour... could there be an option to just use that image, like in 'hot'!?  Also, "Color" is still spelt wrong for UK English (should be "Colour")

On 12/12/2021 at 6:07 AM, Alpha07 said:

Noticing memory issue again...

Hi Alpha07, could you provide me the system information of your device, such as installed RAM and processor? It would be appreciated if you could provide with us a video of this issue.

On 12/11/2021 at 1:55 AM, Magdalene said:

How do I import extensions fron Chrome or MX 5?

You could not import the extensions from Chrome/MX5 directly. Currently, you only could import the extension files which you exported.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:56 PM, alexzhus said:

We include video on any site. We include developer tools. Find the link to the video, select it with a double click LMB. We press RMB to copy, the developer tools hang tight, only closing the browser helps.

Sorry for the bad english.

Hi alexzhus, could you provide me a video of this issue? To record the video, you could use the recording tool.

8 hours ago, Magdalene said:

@Mhzayer.

Tried that. Didn't work. Couldn't find any extensions in Google/Chromium/Extensions.

Have you got a Directory address?

Thanks.

Well Chrome puts extension in
C:\Users\"your-user"\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
Maxthon in
C:\Users\"your-user"\AppData\Local\Maxthon\Application\User Data\Profile 1\Local Extension Settings

2 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Bookmarklets don't work if 'Open bookmark in new foreground tab' is enabled.

For example, Try zap colors bookmarklet (drag and drop button onto bookmark toolbar to use) from https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html#zap_colors

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you provide a video of this issue? To record the video, you could use the recording tool

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you provide a video of this issue? To record the video, you could use the recording tool

Just edit any existing bookmark (say google.com) to change the URL part into:

javascript:(function(){var newSS, styles='* { background: white ! important; color: black !important } :link, :link * { color: #0000EE !important } :visited, :visited * { color: #551A8B !important }'; if(document.createStyleSheet) { document.createStyleSheet("javascript:'"+styles+"'"); } else { newSS=document.createElement('link'); newSS.rel='stylesheet'; newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(newSS); } })();

Then open any website and click on the edited bookmark to see the magic happen. Remember bookmarklets don't work if 'Open bookmark in new foreground tab' is enabled.

Hi, there is a serious memory problem in the latest portable versions. That is, with 16GB ram, whenever he wants, maxthon shows me a white page with an error (I will upload a photo).

[Windows 10 Ent. / 16 GB Ram / i7 7820X / maxthon version 6.1.3.700 (64-bit) 1210 portable].

Unti.jpg

On 12/16/2021 at 9:57 PM, thereddevilrulez said:

Just edit any existing bookmark (say google.com) to change the URL part into:

javascript:(function(){var newSS, styles='* { background: white ! important; color: black !important } :link, :link * { color: #0000EE !important } :visited, :visited * { color: #551A8B !important }'; if(document.createStyleSheet) { document.createStyleSheet("javascript:'"+styles+"'"); } else { newSS=document.createElement('link'); newSS.rel='stylesheet'; newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(newSS); } })();

Then open any website and click on the edited bookmark to see the magic happen. Remember bookmarklets don't work if 'Open bookmark in new foreground tab' is enabled.

Bug reported. ?

On 12/17/2021 at 1:08 AM, migel said:

Hi, there is a serious memory problem in the latest portable versions. That is, with 16GB ram, whenever he wants, maxthon shows me a white page with an error (I will upload a photo).

[Windows 10 Ent. / 16 GB Ram / i7 7820X / maxthon version 6.1.3.700 (64-bit) 1210 portable].

Unti.jpg

Hi migel, so this error happens frequently? Could you kindly record a video for us so we could look into it?

Archived