MX6 Android Release 6.0.2.3500

BugSir006

And again when searching from address bar tries to open maxask(not Google). And Google is set as default search provider. Also there is no way to edit or set custom search engine, But on this version it even fails to load the page with error "width=device-width, initial scale=1"

2 hours ago, SirNasso said:

And again when searching from address bar tries to open maxask(not Google). And Google is set as default search provider. Also there is no way to edit or set custom search engine, But on this version it even fails to load the page with error "width=device-width, initial scale=1"

Hi SirNasso, for the maxask issue, we will be releasing another version with Google Search subsequently. As for the error you encountered, did it happen after you press enter after keying in something? Could you send us a video where you encounter the error so we could look into it?

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi SirNasso, for the maxask issue, we will be releasing another version with Google Search subsequently. As for the error you encountered, did it happen after you press enter after keying in something? Could you send us a video where you encounter the error so we could look into it?

Hi BugSir009,
Good to hear about the search. 
As for the  error, I'm using it on my phone, and as soon as I enter something to search and het the button, that happens. I can only provide screenshot, if needed.

23 minutes ago, SirNasso said:

Hi BugSir009,
Good to hear about the search. 
As for the  error, I'm using it on my phone, and as soon as I enter something to search and het the button, that happens. I can only provide screenshot, if needed.

Hi SirNasso, yes please kindly provide us with the screenshot.

11 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

MX6 Android Release 6.0.2.3500. How can I remove the background and embedded icons on the home page.

Hi Zura Chelidze, the background can be changed when you pull down the icons menu and do a refresh. As for the embedded icons, currently we do not support the changing/removal of those default icons that comes with the browser.

Archived