Download Manager Path Management

I seem to be unable to find a location that allows the user to remove previous paths used in the download manager popup window. I am unsure if I have overlooked something so if anyone knows how to delete a path from the download manager popup window (that shows when clicking a link) and can tell me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

16 hours ago, MrSmithr said:

I seem to be unable to find a location that allows the user to remove previous paths used in the download manager popup window. I am unsure if I have overlooked something so if anyone knows how to delete a path from the download manager popup window (that shows when clicking a link) and can tell me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hi MrSmithr, currently we do not support the removing/changing of previous location paths. This will be supported in the future version.

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi MrSmithr, currently we do not support the removing/changing of previous location paths. This will be supported in the future version.

Thank you for your reply and that's good to hear. My path list is overwhelming. Keep up the good work. Maxthon is the best browser by far!

Archived