History Again

When is History going to be enabled fully. All I see is the last 8 days and nothing earlier ever shows. Using Version 6.1.3.409(32-bit)1123 currently but previous versions were just the same.

The last time I raised this  I was given an encouraging reply about reinstating a full history but it still not fixed. 

4 hours ago, skidude1758732 said:

When is History going to be enabled fully. All I see is the last 8 days and nothing earlier ever shows. Using Version 6.1.3.409(32-bit)1123 currently but previous versions were just the same.

The last time I raised this  I was given an encouraging reply about reinstating a full history but it still not fixed. 

Hi skidude1758732, recently there were more issues with the kernel version so the development team are placing more focus on the browser crashing and data syncing issues. Do be assured that the team are looking into this history logs as well. However, they will require more time since there are more pressing fixes on hand.

16 hours ago, skidude1758732 said:

Hi skidude1758732, the development team has optimized the history function in the latest version 6.1.3.600. Could you download and install this latest version and look through the history list?

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked my History today and November 30th is the oldest showing and not the earlier days in November that were there the last time I checked. The number of days stored has improved from the previous 8 days but the new maximum memory of History at 15 days is still not fixed. 

Just checked my History today and November 30th is the oldest showing and not the earlier days in November that were there the last time I checked. The number of days stored has improved from the previous 8 days but the new maximum memory of History at 15 days is still not fixed. 

Hi skidude1758732, could you send your local history file to me? I will forward the file to the dev team for analysis. 

On 12/16/2021 at 11:02 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi skidude1758732, could you send your local history file to me? I will forward the file to the dev team for analysis. 

Today I find that Nov 30th and December 1st have dropped off.
I have attached the History file. I hope it is the correct one, it is certainly the largest at 11mb.
By the way Mx was not used at all from December 5 -12th.

On 12/17/2021 at 3:08 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

On my installed version, I have all the way back to May.

Wow you are fortunate to have that. I have not seen such a long history since I stopped using Mx5 which when I checked it last had years of history not just days.

I have attached the History file. I hope it is the correct one, it is certainly the largest at 11mb.

.istory 11.56 MB · 0 downloads

Wow you are fortunate to have that. I have not seen such a long history since I stopped using Mx5 which when I checked it last had years of history not just days.

I wish I knew what was going on with your installations that is causing this. Do you have any programs that clean history that could be causing the problem?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

17 hours ago, skidude1758732 said:

Hi skidude1758732, thank you for your reply. I tried to paste that file to the fresh new portable version 6.1.3.800, and it could show the history records from July 1st to December 17th.

58 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi skidude1758732, thank you for your reply. I tried to paste that file to the fresh new portable version 6.1.3.800, and it could show the history records from July 1st to December 17th.

Good news. I unzipped v800 into the existing folder and as you say it is now all showing. Thanks very much for walking me through this. My confidence in Mx6 is now renewed.

One thing though could you please delete my history file from the post and your PC too as I do not want it to get into anybody's exploitative hands. 

Thanks again

Archived