×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.505


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

After installing the new version "... 3505", the program information reads "Version6.1.2.3400 (64-bit) 1029"? is an entry error or an older version of Maxthon? Also the folder in Mathon's directory is named 6.1.2.3400 ...?

Edited by Refix2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, thereddevilrulez said:

The mx://flags/#tab-hover-card-images is set to disabled, but maxthon still shows tab site preview (for background tabs) upon mouse hover instead of just title (active tab shows only title).

 

Running MX6 Portable 6.1.3.505(64-bit)1130 on Win 10.

Hi thereddevilrulez, did you close the browser and relaunch it again after disabling the function? I tried disabling it on my end, relaunch the browser and it shows only the title for the other background tabs.

13 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

in my case everything is in order, there are some bugs like https://www.uu.me/ but......

Maxthon Snap20211130181937.jpg

Hi Zura Chelidze, may I know why are you trying to access uu.me? Is it because you experience any loss of passwords?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I needed to enter the site from someone else's PC and I did not remember the password

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, did you close the browser and relaunch it again after disabling the function? I tried disabling it on my end, relaunch the browser and it shows only the title for the other background tabs.

Hi Zura Chelidze, may I know why are you trying to access uu.me? Is it because you experience any loss of passwords?

I needed to enter the site from someone else's PC and I did not remember the password

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Refix2 said:

After installing the new version "... 3505", the program information reads "Version6.1.2.3400 (64-bit) 1029"? is an entry error or an older version of Maxthon? Also the folder in Mathon's directory is named 6.1.2.3400 ...?

Hi Refix2, did you install the portable or install version? Which version were you using previously? Is there any prompting in the settings page for you to relaunch the browser?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Cześć Refix2, czy zainstalowałeś wersję przenośną lub instalacyjną? Z której wersji korzystałeś wcześniej? Czy na stronie ustawień są wyświetlane monity o ponowne uruchomienie przeglądarki?

Unfortunately, something "stuck" in the system, today attempts to install the new version ... 3.505 (x64 installation version) from version 3.409 but without success. I uninstalled Maxthon to do a clean install but unfortunately Maxthon doesn't install at all. Creates a directory in the selected folder "Temp" but ultimately does not install anything, does not create a folder at all "Maxthon" and the temporary Temp deletes after the alleged installation. I admit that I have never had such a phenomenon with any program, especially Maxthon, since I used MyIE2 :(

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, did you close the browser and relaunch it again after disabling the function? I tried disabling it on my end, relaunch the browser and it shows only the title for the other background tabs.

Hi Zura Chelidze, may I know why are you trying to access uu.me? Is it because you experience any loss of passwords?

I restarted MX6 a couple more times and now it works properly.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, migel said:

Hi,

https://www.zyngapoker.com/play/index.html

After "log in" not load.... stays in below picture....

Thanks.

zynga.jpg

Hi migel, I have tried creating an account and managed to login with no problem. Are you using the install or portable version? Do you have any extension that is blocking the site?

 

snap_screen_20211202103250.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Refix2 said:

Unfortunately, something "stuck" in the system, today attempts to install the new version ... 3.505 (x64 installation version) from version 3.409 but without success. I uninstalled Maxthon to do a clean install but unfortunately Maxthon doesn't install at all. Creates a directory in the selected folder "Temp" but ultimately does not install anything, does not create a folder at all "Maxthon" and the temporary Temp deletes after the alleged installation. I admit that I have never had such a phenomenon with any program, especially Maxthon, since I used MyIE2 :(

Hi Refix2, is it possible for our team to debug this issue with you remotely via Anydesk?

 

 

AnyDesk.exe

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Version 6.1.3.505 (64-bit) 1130 (installed)

1. ditto all recent previous issues with download manager as none fixed

2. still occasionally, in this instance on bbc.co.uk, while watching a news video, Maxthon just exits out, no errors, nothing. upon re-launching, no messages, none of the previously opened tabs present & no indication anything had happened... had this at least once a week for last month or so.

3. today, on quick launch, with no other tabs open, complete hang, nothing working & couldn't click anything or exit, had to exit via a task manager (first time had this)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi migel, I have tried creating an account and managed to login with no problem. Are you using the install or portable version? Do you have any extension that is blocking the site?

 

snap_screen_20211202103250.png

Hi, and sorry, i am using portable version in windows 10 Ent. and you have right i use extension that is blocking the site (photo)

Thank you for yr support!

zynga.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

2. still occasionally, in this instance on bbc.co.uk, while watching a news video, Maxthon just exits out, no errors, nothing. upon re-launching, no messages, none of the previously opened tabs present & no indication anything had happened... had this at least once a week for last month or so.

3. today, on quick launch, with no other tabs open, complete hang, nothing working & couldn't click anything or exit, had to exit via a task manager (first time had this)

Hi MichaelC362, did these two issues create the crash.dmp files? You could go to the folder "User Data" > "Crashpad" > "reports" to view the dmp file's date. If you find the dmp file's date and time is near to the time of the issue that happened, please send the dmp file to me.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Refix2, is it possible for our team to debug this issue with you remotely via Anydesk?

Today more attempts to install v3505 and again without success. I uninstalled Maxthon and manually unpacked v3400 from the .rar file but 3505 still did not install, only after the next installation on v3409 I installed v3505 and success :), but I still do not know what was the cause (brake) of the previous problem.

 

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi grisp1, could you provide us with the video link so we could do testing on our end?

You may start any youtube video and turn the subtitles on:

 

snap_screen_20211202090310.png.d8a537b164c604694d15b1bedf881acf.png

 

Youtube adds automated translation if video has no subtitles.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

I have with Maxthon version 6.1.3.505 (64 bit) 1130 - Spotify (https://open.spotify.com) playback issue:
When a podcast is played, there is only sound for the first 9 seconds, then no sound, although playback continues.
If I stop playing at this time, I won't be able to restart it. I attach the LOG file of the browser.

image.thumb.png.55619a7a5b11a4b4c67de5a4c3028fbb.png

20211202.log

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Hello!

I have with Maxthon version 6.1.3.505 (64 bit) 1130 - Spotify (https://open.spotify.com) playback issue:
When a podcast is played, there is only sound for the first 9 seconds, then no sound, although playback continues.
If I stop playing at this time, I won't be able to restart it. I attach the LOG file of the browser.

image.thumb.png.55619a7a5b11a4b4c67de5a4c3028fbb.png

20211202.log 24.41 kB · 1 download

Hi TarMaster, thanks for attaching the log file. This is a known issue and the team is currently looking into it. They will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, did these two issues create the crash.dmp files? You could go to the folder "User Data" > "Crashpad" > "reports" to view the dmp file's date. If you find the dmp file's date and time is near to the time of the issue that happened, please send the dmp file to me.

Hello!

Looks like was about that time (20211202-0738)... here's the reports

Also, as reported before, when minimize to system tray & then later click the taskbar shortcut (i.e. NOT the icon in system tray) to relaunch, Maxthon is not full screen... but, today noticed also lost open tab (this one where I was typing this message!) too.

reports.7z

Just confirmed, loses ALL open tabs when minimize to system tray & then reload from taskbar shortcut

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

Looks like was about that time (20211202-0738)... here's the reports

Could you try the bbc website issue in the attached test version?

test-12.3.exe

2 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Also, as reported before, when minimize to system tray & then later click the taskbar shortcut (i.e. NOT the icon in system tray) to relaunch, Maxthon is not full screen... but, today noticed also lost open tab (this one where I was typing this message!) too.

This known bug is still being analyzed.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:
8 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Also, as reported before, when minimize to system tray & then later click the taskbar shortcut (i.e. NOT the icon in system tray) to relaunch, Maxthon is not full screen... but, today noticed also lost open tab (this one where I was typing this message!) too.

This known bug is still being analyzed.

Hello!

Update: It's actually a slightly more interesting bug... although it appears all previous tabs are lost when opening via the taskbar shortcut (which doesn't open maximized), when opening via the system tray shortcut, one can see multiple instances of Maxthon running (as shown by 'echoes' of the Maxthon icon on taskbar), one per previous minimize, each with the tabs open at that time!

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share