MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.400

BugSir006

5 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

OK, it's true I increased size of font and menu etc. Browser percentage is 150. So, of course if I had normal size of fonts it would be OK in Maxthon. :)

111.png

Hi Xahi4475, I tried to download version 2.1.0.10 Advanced System Font changer on WinTool.info. But this software crashed frequently and it changed other application's window display. Could you try to check other application UI display?

Dingtalk_20211123191212.jpgDingtalk_20211123190539.jpg

Hello!

I'll just say "ditto" for all the usual issues, which still haven't been fixed!

There's a layout issue in settings, general:

The spacing between "download settings" & the box is much bigger than the space between "save path" in "quick save images" & that also includes a colon (":"), which the other doesn't.

Then underneath that, "repeat file name" also has a colon & the selector is touching (i.e. no space)

Not a biggy, but it's just not consistent with the rest of the settings on the same page

On 11/22/2021 at 12:56 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you provide me a screenshot of this issue? I tried to test this issue on my end, the width is ok.

Dingtalk_20211122152129.jpg

MX 6.1.2.3600 x64 portable :

image.thumb.png.36e30ed6c6ee634a2a99fd4f41c1f34b.png

MX 6.1.3.409 x64 portable :

image.thumb.png.63ddce61bd9fb9ef1fb586623a426e30.png

The tab widths are smaller and close button appears on the site icon itself instead of next to it. The same bug was resolved earlier but has re-surfaced somehow.

mx://flags/ Tab Scrolling and Tab Scrolling Buttons are enabled.

Please provide an option to not show tab close button upon mouse hover.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:17 AM, alex31964 said:

When updating on Release 6.1.3.400, all saved passwords disappeared When the PassKeeper web version is transition to restore from the backup. It is not possible to access the website webpage at https: https: //www.uu.me/password may be temporarily unavailable or constantly moved to a new address   ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE .How can I return all saved passwords

Hi @alex31964 @Mhzayer, the development team is looking into this issue.

6 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

MX 6.1.2.3600 x64 portable :

image.thumb.png.36e30ed6c6ee634a2a99fd4f41c1f34b.png

MX 6.1.3.409 x64 portable :

image.thumb.png.63ddce61bd9fb9ef1fb586623a426e30.png

The tab widths are smaller and close button appears on the site icon itself instead of next to it. The same bug was resolved earlier but has re-surfaced somehow.

mx://flags/ Tab Scrolling and Tab Scrolling Buttons are enabled.

Please provide an option to not show tab close button upon mouse hover.

Bug reported. 

20 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Since it doesn't happen often, it wouldn't be logical or desirable to create a video every time I watch a news article just on the off chance Maxthon crashes out & the video wouldn't help anyway as it'll just show what I said happened... I wasn't clicking anything, didn't press any keys or even move the mouse, Maxthon just exited. Here's the crashpad reports anyway, just in case they help.

reports.7z 3.12 MB · 1 download

Thank you! If this issue happens again, please send the new dump to us. ?

Just tried to rollback to MX 6.1.2.3600 x64 portable and passkeeper is now empty as well as tabs failing to reload (had to open newly). This is an alpha version not beta.

Hi thereddevilrulez, please try to log in to uu.me, restore the password data.

backup of Passkeeper.pnghover.jpg

19 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

I'll just say "ditto" for all the usual issues, which still haven't been fixed!

There's a layout issue in settings, general:

The spacing between "download settings" & the box is much bigger than the space between "save path" in "quick save images" & that also includes a colon (":"), which the other doesn't.

Then underneath that, "repeat file name" also has a colon & the selector is touching (i.e. no space)

Not a biggy, but it's just not consistent with the rest of the settings on the same page

The layout will be optimized in the next version.

On 11/20/2021 at 5:35 PM, MichaelC362 said:

11. after exit, upon reload, Maxthon is positioned at the bottom right of the screen with only a small upper left section visible... drag to see the rest or maximize & ok, but when next exit & reload, back to lower right of screen... I think, where I previously said, 1 step forward, but 2 steps back, I should have said 3 steps back! ?

How about the version 6.1.3.409? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. 

My MX6 portable is on guest (local) account i.e. no login.

Hi thereddevilrulez,

1. Close the browser.

2. Open the folder "User Data" > "Maxthon Guest Profie" > "Backups" > "MagicFill," select one previous backup file, rename it to "Login Data" then copy and paste it to the folder "Maxthon Guest Profile." Use it to replace the previous Login Data file.

3. Restart the browser.

On 11/23/2021 at 12:16 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Xahi4475, I tried to download version 2.1.0.10 Advanced System Font changer on WinTool.info. But this software crashed frequently and it changed other application's window display. Could you try to check other application UI display?

Dingtalk_20211123191212.jpgDingtalk_20211123190539.jpg

Hello! Sorry te hear that. ? I did not expect you to install Advanced System Font Changer. I see I have installed version 1.2.0.37. I posted screenshot of Advanced System Font Changer to tell you changes I made in my system. You know I'm miope so I prefer larger and bigger objects. Also I like font Tahoma. So, no problem. It was interesting space between buttons but sure it's because I changed everything in my system and it's not Maxthon mistake. It was just idea. :)

Have fun and thank you again for new Maxthon. :)

Archived