Maxthon 6 - Express Panel (Quick Access )

Adminspb

I ask you to make the express panel (Quick Access ) in maxton 6 the same as it was in the maxthon 5 browser.

I'm very used to this design, will it be done?

If not, can you somehow return this one yourself?

Прошу вас сделать express panel в макстон 6 такой, какой она была и в браузере maxthon 5. 

Очень привык к такому оформлению, будет ли это сделано? 

Если нет - можно ли этот как-то вернуть самостоятельно?

2021-11-17_184820.jpg

10 hours ago, Adminspb said:

I ask you to make the express panel in maxton 6 the same as it was in the maxthon 5 browser.

I'm very used to this design, will it be done?

If not, can you somehow return this one yourself?

Прошу вас сделать express panel в макстон 6 такой, какой она была и в браузере maxthon 5. 

Очень привык к такому оформлению, будет ли это сделано? 

Если нет - можно ли этот как-то вернуть самостоятельно?

2021-11-17_184820.jpg

Hi Adminspb, thanks for the suggestion. We will note down your request.

5 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Please add this functionality to the express panel. To do it the way it was in Maxton 5, it very favorably distinguished Maxton from other browsers.

Please do this, at least as an option in the settings.

Очень прошу добавить этот функционал на экспресс панель. Сделать так, как это было в Макстон 5, это очень выгодно отличало Макстон  от других браузеров. 

Сделайте это пожалуйста, хотя бы в виде опции в настройках. 

On 11/18/2021 at 5:13 AM, BugSir009 said:

How long to wait for an answer on whether support for the Maxton 5 feature will be implemented in Maxton 6? How long will it take to implement this functionality?

Скажите,как долго ожидать ответа о том, будет ли поддержка функции макстон 5 внедрена в макстон 6 ? Как долго ждать внедрения этого функционала?

• Adminspb changed the title to Maxthon 6 - Express Panel (Quick Access )
21 minutes ago, Adminspb said:

How long to wait for an answer on whether support for the Maxton 5 feature will be implemented in Maxton 6? How long will it take to implement this functionality?

Скажите,как долго ожидать ответа о том, будет ли поддержка функции макстон 5 внедрена в макстон 6 ? Как долго ждать внедрения этого функционала?

Hi Adminspb, it is difficult for us to give a specific timeframe for each and every requests submitted as the team will have to discuss and work on it. Every single feature or function added/removed/changed will have an impact on the browser's functionality such as bugs occurrence and memory usage; which the team will have to look into it again and make the necessary optimization. Thus, we hope to seek your understanding and patience as the team strives to optimize MX6 to enhance user's experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope that your team will make support for the option to display the quick access toolbar as in maxton 5 in maxton 6 (at least as an option in the browser settings)

Я очень надеюсь что ваша команда сделает в макстон 6 поддержку варианта отображения панели быстрого доступа как в макстон 5.  (хотя бы как опцию в настройках браузера)

Archived