Bookmark

Alpha07

3 hours ago, Alpha07 said:

Clicking 'Bookmark this page' star on the address bar will automatically add the bookmark even if you cancel the next popup window

Hi Alpha07, did you click on the "X" button and decided not to bookmark the website after the popup window appears? If you do, the "X" button only represent you do not wish to change the destination folder for the bookmark to be saved to. If you do change your mind about saving the web page, you could click on "Remove" instead :)

I see your point. 

I was thinking more in terms of accidental clicks and user experience. I may not intend bookmark it. Upon accidental click, I now have to make an attempt to remove it exclusively. Also, recognize that, after accidental click (now bookmarked), if I click anywhere on the screen, the popup disappears. Someone might completely miss out accidental bookmark. 

I think a quick confirmation check through that existing "Done" would be great. 

2 hours ago, Alpha07 said:

I see your point. 

I was thinking more in terms of accidental clicks and user experience. I may not intend bookmark it. Upon accidental click, I now have to make an attempt to remove it exclusively. Also, recognize that, after accidental click (now bookmarked), if I click anywhere on the screen, the popup disappears. Someone might completely miss out accidental bookmark. 

I think a quick confirmation check through that existing "Done" would be great. 

Request recorded

Archived