My expectations from Maxthon 6.

Toros37

Dear BugSir006 and Maxthon managers;

I would like you to add the following features to Maxthon 6. I think it would be better this way.
Thanks in advance.

1- It will be better if the icon of the File uploader in the top menu appears as the upload percentage, not the blue bar. So we will understand how much it loads. In addition, if the file upload is interrupted, broken, if the upload stops, this icon should be red. Just like the MX 5. Otherwise, if we do not click the icon, we think that the installation continues. This wastes us time.

2- There should be a "Download" option in the upper right corner of the videos.

The link sniffing option is nice. but it is insufficient.

If these happen, be sure the MX6 will be super.

I love MX.

Thank you for your interest. 

Let me add one more thing.

3- The number of opened tabs should not be limited to 8.

The number of tabs to be opened should either be selected by the user, or the number of opened tabs should be 15-20. So it should be optional.

Because when the tabs opened on the right overlap, it is difficult to find the tab and causes a waste of time. This was the case in a version of the MX 6, but later this feature was removed for some reason. Increasing the number of tabs is a good choice in my opinion.

Thanks.

On 11/6/2021 at 8:08 PM, Toros37 said:

Dear BugSir006 and Maxthon managers;

I would like you to add the following features to Maxthon 6. I think it would be better this way.
Thanks in advance.

1- It will be better if the icon of the File uploader in the top menu appears as the upload percentage, not the blue bar. So we will understand how much it loads. In addition, if the file upload is interrupted, broken, if the upload stops, this icon should be red. Just like the MX 5. Otherwise, if we do not click the icon, we think that the installation continues. This wastes us time.

2- There should be a "Download" option in the upper right corner of the videos.

The link sniffing option is nice. but it is insufficient.

If these happen, be sure the MX6 will be super.

I love MX.

Thank you for your interest. 

Hi Toros37, thanks for your suggestions. We will record your requests and forward to the development team for their consideration.

On 11/6/2021 at 9:06 PM, Toros37 said:

Let me add one more thing.

3- The number of opened tabs should not be limited to 8.

The number of tabs to be opened should either be selected by the user, or the number of opened tabs should be 15-20. So it should be optional.

Because when the tabs opened on the right overlap, it is difficult to find the tab and causes a waste of time. This was the case in a version of the MX 6, but later this feature was removed for some reason. Increasing the number of tabs is a good choice in my opinion.

Thanks.

Request recorded

Thank you migel for your support.
What I wrote is very important. Every time a new Maxthon 6 version is released, I remind you of these features. 
So I write my request in file manager and number of tabs.

Thanks BugSir006 forwarding it to the MX production team every time.
We look forward to the arrival of these features.

Archived