MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.3501

BugSir006

Hello!

1. still getting user logo for programs in download manager (same last few versions)

2. still no icon for Maxthon in download manager (same at least last few versions, maybe longer)

3. previous version didn't update & says was up-to-date, despite "Update the beta version" being ticked (only seen this work once, ever)

4. after installing & starting up, shows default quick launch & need to refresh to show mine (same last few versions)

5. clicking Extensions, while on quick launch, says: "No access needed", "Can't access this site's data"... these 2 messages seem to conflict as if there's no access needed, then it shouldn't need to access the site's data anyway!

20211106-Mx6-Extensions.jpg

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.3501
On 11/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, avegaweiss said:

Hi team!  I continue checking....last updates didn't fix the screen Capture resize problem.

Still doing a resize of about 10%, so can't take a full screen capture.

Don't ask for scrren captures/videos, just look at my last posts.....

Hi avegaweiss, the development team is still looking into this issue. Appreciate if you could allow more time for the team to analyze it.

On 11/6/2021 at 6:27 PM, MichaelC362 said:

5. clicking Extensions, while on quick launch, says: "No access needed", "Can't access this site's data"... these 2 messages seem to conflict as if there's no access needed, then it shouldn't need to access the site's data anyway!

Issue recorded. ?

20 minutes ago, Perplexer said:

Maxthon doesn't seem to be able to successfully load the website https://www.boschwiperblades.com
In Chrome it loads normally.

To reproduce:
1. Go to https://www.boschwiperblades.com
2. Accept cookies
3. Accept/save profile settings
4. See the "Loading..." circle spin indefinitely.

Bug reported. ?

10 hours ago, Perplexer said:

Maxthon doesn't seem to be able to successfully load the website https://www.boschwiperblades.com
In Chrome it loads normally.

To reproduce:
1. Go to https://www.boschwiperblades.com
2. Accept cookies
3. Accept/save profile settings
4. See the "Loading..." circle spin indefinitely.

Worked for me

Bosch.png

Edit:

the second time I opened the site the circle kept spinning

Edit 2
Most browser took too long to open this site
It will open but takes time with Maxthon too

16 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi avegaweiss, the development team is still looking into this issue. Appreciate if you could allow more time for the team to analyze it.

Hi!  I just have an ephifany!

I grab a screen as usual (I'm a heavy user on this), using my normal workaround -moving the window  a little bit before screen capture).....and......

I JUST realize that after screen capture you can ZOOM in/out with the mouse wheel!

And then I see that both monitor can be zomed out to fit one screen or just zoom out a little bit to gain access to my scrreen!

So I think that the issue is that you start the capture process after doing something like a 10% zoom, then hiding the bottom of screen.

No. check again, and seems that somehow last zoom is registered, and new capture starts on old zoom setting.

To me, it sound more practical to start on 0% zoom  (and add some visual clue that zooming is possible, perhaps a  +- options on the toolbar)

Anyway. my problem is now solved. Just need to add some documentation for the poor end-user......

thanks for looking at this, anyway.

13 hours ago, Admiral_ said:

1.) "Basic Profile: Online Time: 9374hours" = always the same time !

It will be fixed in the future version.

2.) "Avatar: Upload new picture" ...ok, but not in the "settings" !

Suggestion recorded.

3.) since version Maxthon 6.0.2.1800: the automatic return of the address does not work !!! Grrrr?

Could you provide me a video or a screenshot of this issue?

On 11/13/2021 at 7:22 AM, Poizon said:

Hey!
Are you guys updating the engine?
I get a warning when I go to the google page - "You are using an outdated version of "chrome", that will not be supported soon!
I have Maxton Version 6.1.2.3000 (64 bit) 0924

Снимок экрана20211113011607.png

Hi Poizon, we will update the engine as soon as possible. 

Archived