MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.3300

BugSir006

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re saving things in surveys, this did used to happen and would recall things like name, address email address etc along with all sorts of other info that surveys always ask such as part of dob and post code.

Also, I use Maxthon on my mobile but that is 6.0.1.4800 and seems to have dropped all my favourites that were on mobile but not otfen used will admit but despite being logged in they are not there now, Play store only seems to have this version but did see an update for andoid but how can I get that

54 minutes ago, maccafan1 said:

re saving things in surveys, this did used to happen and would recall things like name, address email address etc along with all sorts of other info that surveys always ask such as part of dob and post code.

Also, I use Maxthon on my mobile but that is 6.0.1.4800 and seems to have dropped all my favourites that were on mobile but not otfen used will admit but despite being logged in they are not there now, Play store only seems to have this version but did see an update for andoid but how can I get that

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/

9 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Please try to update to version 6.0.2.3500 then check the bookmarks. 

10 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Thanks for this but whever try this on my mobile it says the file is downloaded but cannot then find it no matter if change the download place within maxthon mobile browser.

Have spent ages looking on phone for where this should be without luck.

Marcus

Hi maccafan1, you should be able to locate the downloaded file under your account which is the icon located at the top left corner. There will be a "Downloads" button in there where you can locate all the downloaded files. Alternatively, you should be able to locate it under your notification list.

Sorry but when file downloads I get a notification has done but when click this on phone nothing happens, is not in the download with maxthon and cannot see a notification list.

when use the files search on phone doesnt show in recent files and if look at MX on either phone or SD card is not there so no idea where is going.

Marcus

2 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Sorry but when file downloads I get a notification has done but when click this on phone nothing happens, is not in the download with maxthon and cannot see a notification list.

when use the files search on phone doesnt show in recent files and if look at MX on either phone or SD card is not there so no idea where is going.

Marcus

You can download it from pc then send it to your mobile using Bluetooth or whatever way you prefer

20 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Marcus

Please try to select the second download path then try this issue again. ?

download path.jpg

Believe it or not, but re mobile I was always logged in and the update also showed me as logged in, so thought would log out then back in and lo it asked me to import favs so they are ok now, bit odd perhaps.

I bit bigger issue that is still happening on laptop is when go to paypal as sometimes get funds sent in $ and have to convery to £ but the 3 dots at side of the currencies in my wallet are not showing properly and this is not cos of a ad blocker as have it turnwd off for certain sites. 

This has happened before and have to use Brave broweser to get this done.

Think this was ok under 5 

Marcus

On 12/11/2021 at 4:29 AM, maccafan1 said:

I bit bigger issue that is still happening on laptop is when go to paypal as sometimes get funds sent in $ and have to convery to £ but the 3 dots at side of the currencies in my wallet are not showing properly and this is not cos of a ad blocker as have it turnwd off for certain sites. 

Hi maccafan1, could you install the latest version V6.1.3.700 and try again? If problem persist, kindly record a video of it so we could look into it.

Dowmloaded 6.1.3.700 but still persists in paypal as nothing happens when press the 3 buttons next to a currency, have taken two still pics, the one showning Primary/Close is via Brave browser and the other via Maxthon shows nothingh happening, for some reason the picyure from Brave refuses to upload but hope gives you a clue  

IMG_20211213_103157.jpg

16 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

Dowmloaded 6.1.3.700 but still persists in paypal as nothing happens when press the 3 buttons next to a currency, have taken two still pics, the one showning Primary/Close is via Brave browser and the other via Maxthon shows nothingh happening, for some reason the picyure from Brave refuses to upload but hope gives you a clue  

IMG_20211213_103157.jpg

Hi maccafan1, are you using the install or portable version? I did some testing on my end and could see the drop down menu after clicking on the three dots. Could you try turning off all the extensions?

snap_screen_20211214104752.png

I always use the 64bit download.

Have done the extensions thing and turned all off but still the same.

This morning was using my desktop which dont use very often these days, same version on that and all was fine on paypal,

Seems is this laptop to blame as yesterday tried to do a online return but refused to show some of the boxes on the site but when used my phone could see those boxes.

Have a replcement laptop due later this week as am having more issues than this with it every now and then but still odd that Brave browser worked.

Marcus

3 hours ago, maccafan1 said:

I always use the 64bit download.

Have done the extensions thing and turned all off but still the same.

This morning was using my desktop which dont use very often these days, same version on that and all was fine on paypal,

Seems is this laptop to blame as yesterday tried to do a online return but refused to show some of the boxes on the site but when used my phone could see those boxes.

Have a replcement laptop due later this week as am having more issues than this with it every now and then but still odd that Brave browser worked.

Marcus

Have you done a clean uninstall of Maxthon with a dedicated uninstaller like Iobit Uninstaller that removes all leftovers of a software if Brave works then it's a cache issue in your laptop 
I would recommend you to use a cleaner like Ccleaner to have your laptop in top shape

Use CC despite it not being recommended anymore by Computer Active mag.

I always take off the other downloaded file for Maxthon but suppose could try a windows uninstall then go via Brave to get it again but think will now await my new refurb laptop arriving in a ouple of days then just use the latest downloaded file to install on new one.

Cheers, Marcus

Archived