Some sites do not behave as expected with Maxthon

Arcan

I have found many different cases, on both buttons an menus... 

Some are complicated to show because they require you to login, etc.   But take for example this one:

on this link: https://www.habitaclia.com/comprar-vivienda-en-inca/provincia_mallorca-raiguer-area_3/vistamapa.htm  when you hover the "h" symbol, a popup appears. If you click, it is supposed to open the link in a new tab. This is the behavior on both Chrome and Edge,  however in Maxthon 6 nothing happens...  (I checked it is not caused by the AdBlock)

image.png.d584d5091d074fb7bfe850b69feb0319.png

On 10/16/2021 at 9:19 PM, Arcan said:

I have found many different cases, on both buttons an menus... 

Some are complicated to show because they require you to login, etc.   But take for example this one:

on this link: https://www.habitaclia.com/comprar-vivienda-en-inca/provincia_mallorca-raiguer-area_3/vistamapa.htm  when you hover the "h" symbol, a popup appears. If you click, it is supposed to open the link in a new tab. This is the behavior on both Chrome and Edge,  however in Maxthon 6 nothing happens...  (I checked it is not caused by the AdBlock)

image.png.d584d5091d074fb7bfe850b69feb0319.png

Hi Arcan, are you using the latest 3200 version? Else could you download and install the latest 3200 version and try again?

fff.thumb.gif.57618d79df061d1bc6ee88553c8c318c.gif

Hi @BugSir009 I wasn't using 3200 when I first reported it, but i just download it and still the same issue. 
Attach a video where you can see that I am clicking but it is ignoring me totally (you can see the adblocker is green).  Then I go into edge and you can see how it works. As it looks to for you for some reason. 

30 minutes ago, Arcan said:

Hi @BugSir009 I wasn't using 3200 when I first reported it, but i just download it and still the same issue. 
Attach a video where you can see that I am clicking but it is ignoring me totally (you can see the adblocker is green).  Then I go into edge and you can see how it works. As it looks to for you for some reason. 

Don't know why it works for me and not for you. Works exactly the same in Maxthon as it does in Edge or Chrome, or Vivaldi, or Firefox.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

8 hours ago, Arcan said:

Thank you for your video. Bug reported. ?

21 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Don't know why it works for me and not for you. Works exactly the same in Maxthon as it does in Edge or Chrome, or Vivaldi, or Firefox.

no idea man, it also works for me on Edge and Chrome, but not on Maxthon. 

Archived