×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta 6.1.2.3200 & Android 6.0.1.4600 Release


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

 

Hi @Refix2 @TarMaster, have you been using the guest account on the same computer or on different computer? Any changes in settings?

I have been using the local guest account since forever, sometimes I logged into my account on the web, but after logging out, I never lost my account content or settings. This is how I use it on PC and Laptop. Only now the update to version 6.1.2.3200 has wreaked havoc removing the Passkeeper :( settings unchanged

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, thank you for your reply. 😊 We tried to test this issue according to your steps but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me with a video of it? To record the video, you can use Bandicam.

P.S. If you overwrote 3100 on 3200, please find the file "Login Data_[some_numbers]_bk," rename it to "Login Data," then it can display the password data in 3100. Because the Login Data of 3200 could not be used in 3100. 

Dingtalk_20211019114757.jpg

If login Data of 3200 could not be used in 3100, then how should one update the portable version?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Suggestions recorded. 😊

You could add website URL to Maxnote.

Ya, but not the same as importing all our bookmarks.

Maxthon used to do this automatically, I know cause I have the folder still within MaxNote, and the old bookmarks in the Trash that I put there because I was trying to figure out how to import my latest bookmarks which turns out we can't do, in MaxNote anyway.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, leeuniverse said:

Ya, but not the same as importing all our bookmarks.

Maxthon used to do this automatically, I know cause I have the folder still within MaxNote, and the old bookmarks in the Trash that I put there because I was trying to figure out how to import my latest bookmarks which turns out we can't do, in MaxNote anyway.

Suggestion recorded. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

If login Data of 3200 could not be used in 3100, then how should one update the portable version?

Hi thereddevilrulez, your update steps are correct. The dev team optimized the Passkeeper function in 3200 for fixing the password display when changing the device. So the Login Data of 3200 cannot be used in 3100. Usually, you copy the folder "User Data" then paste it to the latest version; it is correct. We will send a test version to you tomorrow.😊

11 hours ago, Refix2 said:

I have been using the local guest account since forever, sometimes I logged into my account on the web, but after logging out, I never lost my account content or settings. This is how I use it on PC and Laptop. Only now the update to version 6.1.2.3200 has wreaked havoc removing the Passkeeper :( settings unchanged

Hi Refix2, could you send the log files of your 6.1.2.3200 to us?

Dingtalk_20211020121408.jpg

On 10/17/2021 at 2:04 AM, TarMaster said:

I use Maxthon on the local guest account for long time, after installing the latest version (portable verison! - don't update "User Data" folder!) I have lost all saved passwords (over 250) Passkeeper is empty, why???? This was not the case with previous versions!

Hi TarMaster, could you send the log files of your 6.1.2.3200 to us?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Refix2, could you send the log files of your 6.1.2.3200 to us?

Dingtalk_20211020121408.jpg

 

Not at the moment anymore because I deleted all the contents of the Maxthon directory and copied the 6.1.2.1900 version that I had
as a copy in a * .rar file, thanks to this I have recovered most of my passwords. I've updated to version 6.1.2.3100 and so far it's not reinstalling v.3200. I will wait for the next correct version.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, your update steps are correct. The dev team optimized the Passkeeper function in 3200 for fixing the password display when changing the device. So the Login Data of 3200 cannot be used in 3100. Usually, you copy the folder "User Data" then paste it to the latest version; it is correct. We will send a test version to you tomorrow.😊

Hi Refix2, could you send the log files of your 6.1.2.3200 to us?

Dingtalk_20211020121408.jpg

Hi TarMaster, could you send the log files of your 6.1.2.3200 to us?

Hi BugSir006, i will describe how I installed the new version and attach the log file created by the new (6.1.2.3200) version.

Upgrading Maxthon PORTABLE 64-bit from 6.1.2.3100 to 6.1.2.3200.

UserData - remain intact, I didn't do anything with it.
I just deleted things from the previous version:
6.1.2.3100 - folder; chrome_proxy.exe - file; Maxthon.exe - file

Then I copied the things from the new version instead:
6.1.2.3200 - folder; chrome_proxy.exe - file; Maxthon.exe - file

Then I launched a new version (6.1.2.3200) of Maxthon.
And passkeeper "Autosaved Passwords" is empty!

20211020.log

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Refix2 @TarMaster @thereddevilrulez could you assist by trying to reproduce the same issue in the attached test version and send it back to us? Kindly backup all local data before you proceed with the testing. If passwords are still missing upon testing, kindly send us your log files. Thank you.

mx6_3200_test1021.zip

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. It is impossible to set portable MX6 as default browser. Only MX5 exist here.

2. Same looking icon is an evil! Please at least add dark one as secondary into exe.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

@Refix2 @TarMaster @thereddevilrulez could you assist by trying to reproduce the same issue in the attached test version and send it back to us? Kindly backup all local data before you proceed with the testing. If passwords are still missing upon testing, kindly send us your log files. Thank you.

mx6_3200_test1021.zip 127.96 MB · 16 downloads

 

Unfortunately, after copying the contents of the mx6_3200_test_1021 directory, Passkeeper passwords were removed ... wrrrr :( I sent the "log file" to priv.

  • Sad 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

@Refix2 @TarMaster @thereddevilrulez could you assist by trying to reproduce the same issue in the attached test version and send it back to us? Kindly backup all local data before you proceed with the testing. If passwords are still missing upon testing, kindly send us your log files. Thank you.

mx6_3200_test1021.zip 127.96 MB · 17 downloads

 

Unfortunately, after copying the contents of the mx6_3200_test_1021 directory, Passkeeper "Autosaved Passwords" they disappeared again. :(
I attach the log file.

20211021.log mxservice.log

  • Sad 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Refix2 said:

Unfortunately, after copying the contents of the mx6_3200_test_1021 directory, Passkeeper passwords were removed ... wrrrr :( I sent the "log file" to priv.

 

8 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Unfortunately, after copying the contents of the mx6_3200_test_1021 directory, Passkeeper "Autosaved Passwords" they disappeared again. :(
I attach the log file.

20211021.log 204.9 kB · 3 downloads mxservice.log 0 B · 1 download

 

2 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

 

PFA.... Same as others, magic dragon ate all saved passwords.20211022.log

Thanks alot for all your help. Just to check, did you use the browser account or guest account?

We will also inform the development team to look into this issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

 

 

Thanks alot for all your help. Just to check, did you use the browser account or guest account?

We will also inform the development team to look into this issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

I only have and use guest account.

  • Like 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UserMx5 said:

Google Play update - 6.0.1.4800

Here still - 6.0.1.4600

Hmmm... :Thinking_Face_Emoji_42x42:

Hi UserMx5, the 4600 we have uploaded to forum is the beta version while the 4800 version on Google Play is the official version.

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share