×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.3100


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello!

Again getting duplicate entries in the download manager list...

Files downloaded yesterday, but not opened file/folder are today listed in amongst today's downloads.

Again, this is still a caching issue as when clearing the list, the duplicates are left & can't be removed, but upon exit & reload of Maxthon, they are gone, confirming once again, cache issue (been present for MANY months & reported MANY times).

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you add an option to make it so that a click on the "Homepage" icon (the house icon in the upper left side of Maxthon) would open the Homepage in the currently selected tab and not in a new tab? This setting should not influence how other tabs open. Can this be added to Maxthon ?

Edited by Perplexer
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Perplexer said:

Can you add an option to make it so that a click on the "Homepage" icon (the house icon in the upper left side of Maxthon) would open the Homepage in the currently selected tab and not in a new tab? This setting should not influence how other tabs open. Can this be added to Maxthon ?

Suggestion recorded. 😊

21 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Again getting duplicate entries in the download manager list...

Files downloaded yesterday, but not opened file/folder are today listed in amongst today's downloads.

Again, this is still a caching issue as when clearing the list, the duplicates are left & can't be removed, but upon exit & reload of Maxthon, they are gone, confirming once again, cache issue (been present for MANY months & reported MANY times).

Hi MichaelC362, I will continue testing this issue.😊 It would be appreciated if you could provide me a video of it. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2021 at 11:14 PM, Bosco said:

I want to ask is it click Bookmark list item will direct open without open new tab when click the bookmark item?

Hi Bosco, you could enable Open bookmark in new tab.

Maxthon Snap20211011104524.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Same again this month with Windows updates, downloading from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Starts to download, but then if I click on the download manager list, Maxthon just exits out, no error, no message, nothing.

Reload, no messages, but now I can download the updates again.

Last 2 months, was with Windows 7 update, but this time was with Windows 8.1 update (doubt a factor)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Same again this month with Windows updates, downloading from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Starts to download, but then if I click on the download manager list, Maxthon just exits out, no error, no message, nothing.

Reload, no messages, but now I can download the updates again.

Last 2 months, was with Windows 7 update, but this time was with Windows 8.1 update (doubt a factor)

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me the specific download link of that file and send the crash report to me?

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

In settings, "Extensions" is spelt "Extension".

Recorded. 😊

48 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Thank you for your info! This issue has been reported to the dev team. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share