MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.3100

BugSir006

Hello!

Again getting duplicate entries in the download manager list...

Files downloaded yesterday, but not opened file/folder are today listed in amongst today's downloads.

Again, this is still a caching issue as when clearing the list, the duplicates are left & can't be removed, but upon exit & reload of Maxthon, they are gone, confirming once again, cache issue (been present for MANY months & reported MANY times).

Can you add an option to make it so that a click on the "Homepage" icon (the house icon in the upper left side of Maxthon) would open the Homepage in the currently selected tab and not in a new tab? This setting should not influence how other tabs open. Can this be added to Maxthon ?

10 hours ago, Perplexer said:

Can you add an option to make it so that a click on the "Homepage" icon (the house icon in the upper left side of Maxthon) would open the Homepage in the currently selected tab and not in a new tab? This setting should not influence how other tabs open. Can this be added to Maxthon ?

Suggestion recorded. ?

21 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Again getting duplicate entries in the download manager list...

Files downloaded yesterday, but not opened file/folder are today listed in amongst today's downloads.

Again, this is still a caching issue as when clearing the list, the duplicates are left & can't be removed, but upon exit & reload of Maxthon, they are gone, confirming once again, cache issue (been present for MANY months & reported MANY times).

Hi MichaelC362, I will continue testing this issue.? It would be appreciated if you could provide me a video of it. 

Hello!

Same again this month with Windows updates, downloading from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Starts to download, but then if I click on the download manager list, Maxthon just exits out, no error, no message, nothing.

Reload, no messages, but now I can download the updates again.

Last 2 months, was with Windows 7 update, but this time was with Windows 8.1 update (doubt a factor)

43 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Same again this month with Windows updates, downloading from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Home.aspx

Starts to download, but then if I click on the download manager list, Maxthon just exits out, no error, no message, nothing.

Reload, no messages, but now I can download the updates again.

Last 2 months, was with Windows 7 update, but this time was with Windows 8.1 update (doubt a factor)

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me the specific download link of that file and send the crash report to me?

48 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

In settings, "Extensions" is spelt "Extension".

Recorded. ?

48 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Thank you for your info! This issue has been reported to the dev team. ?

Archived