MX6 .3000 version experiences with download dialog frozen.

3 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I just download a file and click tool icon open download dialog, but the dialog is frozen. Nothing can be clicked. Trying several times but in vain. I reopen MX6 and it's back to normal. Justa let you know.

Hi scottchu.tw, I tried downloading a file but could not reproduce this issue. Could you provide us with the download link so we could test it on our end?

1 hour ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi scottchu.tw, I tried downloading a file but could not reproduce this issue. Could you provide us with the download link so we could test it on our end?

It happens again. This time I doesn't download anything. I only click the icon to open the download dialog cause you're requesting me to provide the link. See the frozen download dialog in attached screenshot. I find if I restart MX6, click the icon firs time, the download dialog is normal. But if I click icon again to open dialog, it will be always frozen. I'm using Win7 64bit. 1st screenshot is normal case and 2nd screenshot is frozen case (You can tell from the mouse pointer icon).

=================================

I try to restore back to .2800 portable version by copying 6.1.2.2800 folder, chrome_proxy.exe and Maxthon.com from within zip file to replace files in MX6 version folder which is always what I've done for upgrading to new portable version and it always works well in this way. But this time I experience another problem: Left click download dialog icon and Quick Note icon both have no response. Then I find I have to right click Quick Note icon to open its dialog. I also have to right click download dialog icon so as to open it by selecting from the right click menu. .3000 version seems to change some things (system files or registry?) that cause previous version abnormal.

I am going to give up reflectiing these problem more and wait for newer version to see if these problems are gone!

_ss2.png

_ss1.png

1 hour ago, scottchu.tw said:

It happens again. This time I doesn't download anything. I only click the icon to open the download dialog cause you're requesting me to provide the link. See the frozen download dialog in attached screenshot. I find if I restart MX6, click the icon firs time, the download dialog is normal. But if I click icon again to open dialog, it will be always frozen. I'm using Win7 64bit. 1st screenshot is normal case and 2nd screenshot is frozen case (You can tell from the mouse pointer icon).

=================================

I try to restore back to .2800 portable version by copying 6.1.2.2800 folder, chrome_proxy.exe and Maxthon.com from within zip file to replace files in MX6 version folder which is always what I've done for upgrading to new portable version and it always works well in this way. But this time I experience another problem: Left click download dialog icon and Quick Note icon both have no response. Then I find I have to right click Quick Note icon to open its dialog. I also have to right click download dialog icon so as to open it by selecting from the right click menu. .3000 version seems to change some things (system files or registry?) that cause previous version abnormal.

I am going to give up reflectiing these problem more and wait for newer version to see if these problems are gone!

_ss2.png

_ss1.png

Hi scottchu.tw, this issue will be rectified in the next version

Archived