MX6 can't see properties of image and save hotkey notation is gone again

1.MX5 once can see dimension of image on web page by right click and select properties but MX6 can't. Can we add back this feature?

2. Many days ago I reflect the issue that right click menu of an image doesn't show hotkey but in .2800 version they are back. However, I upgrade to .3000 version and these hotkey notations are gone again. Bizarrely, last time I upgrade to .2800 version and I see the hotkey notation is like,for exmaple, save image(v). But today I upgrade to .3000 and see it's gone. Then I install back to .2800 but the notation is still gone. Is it some files are overidden by .3000 thus causing this issue? If too much trouble to deal with this issue, please ignore my report. I know v is for saving image now.

• scottchu.tw changed the title to MX6 can't see properties of image and save hotkey notation is gone again
12 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

1.MX5 once can see dimension of image on web page by right click and select properties but MX6 can't. Can we add back this feature?

Hi scottchu.tw, request recorded.

12 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

2. Many days ago I reflect the issue that right click menu of an image doesn't show hotkey but in .2800 version they are back. However, I upgrade to .3000 version and these hotkey notations are gone again. Bizarrely, last time I upgrade to .2800 version and I see the hotkey notation is like,for exmaple, save image(v). But today I upgrade to .3000 and see it's gone. Then I install back to .2800 but the notation is still gone. Is it some files are overidden by .3000 thus causing this issue? If too much trouble to deal with this issue, please ignore my report. I know v is for saving image now.

Is your computer setting for underline access keys when available turned on?

image.png

The hotkey notation I saw in .2800 last time is like save image(v), not like save image. I believe the former is added by your developers, right?  It should have nothing to do with Windows setting. Could there be some version control problem with the source codes (i.e. some developer is holding old codes, say code A, and modify the code to add (v), say this new codes is version B,  but some other developer is also holding code A, then do some modification, say this new codes is code C,  and later replace the code B with Code C.)? I hope not.

6 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

The hotkey notation I saw in .2800 last time is like save image(v), not like save image. I believe the former is added by your developers, right?  It should have nothing to do with Windows setting. Could there be some version control problem with the source codes (i.e. some developer is holding old codes, say code A, and modify the code to add (v), say this new codes is version B,  but some other developer is also holding code A, then do some modification, say this new codes is code C,  and later replace the code B with Code C.)? I hope not.

Hi scottchu.tw, could you let me know your browser language?

1 hour ago, scottchu.tw said:

It's Chinese but I've changed to English to check the notations, too. If this takes you too much time, you can just ignore my issue. After all, this is just a minor issue, compared to other issues on forum.

Hi scottchu.tw, I tried to check this issue in the Chinese language. It could display the keys. 

Have you turned on the "Underline access keys when available" in system Keyboard settings?

傲遊截圖20210930115739.png傲游截图20210930114732.pngkeyboard.jpg

Archived