Download Manager window doesn't work.

jinoman

Its Windows 7 SP1. Don't know how to record video. I can add, that when I open Maxthon and Download manager for first time it works fine. On the second time I open Manager it doesn't work anymore. Seems like its locked and nothing inside window works. I can open and close window, but its just not interactive. 

14 minutes ago, jinoman said:

Its Windows 7 SP1. Don't know how to record video. I can add, that when I open Maxthon and Download manager for first time it works fine. On the second time I open Manager it doesn't work anymore. Seems like its locked and nothing inside window works. I can open and close window, but its just not interactive. 

Hi jinhoman, you can use the Bandicam to record the video.? https://www.bandicam.com/

I could try to record, but to be honest what is the point of this. I mean there is nothing to record. I may as well make a screenshot. I just open Download Manager window and clicking doesn't do anything. None of the icon in that window respond to clicks. Its basically like clicking image. Pressing mouse button in Download Manager window doesn't cause any action, change or animation. 

2 hours ago, jinoman said:

I could try to record, but to be honest what is the point of this. I mean there is nothing to record. I may as well make a screenshot. I just open Download Manager window and clicking doesn't do anything. None of the icon in that window respond to clicks. Its basically like clicking image. Pressing mouse button in Download Manager window doesn't cause any action, change or animation. 

Sorry I can't help you solve your problem, but my download manager works just fine and all icons are clickable and I can add, delete, pin, etc without a problem.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived