MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.2901

BugSir006

I have mx://flags/ #scrollable-tabstrip and #scrollable-tabstrip-buttons enabled and working fine until 6.1.2.2800, but 6.1.2.2901 locks a tab after a few tabs (maybe around 30) and keeps opening further tabs by swapping the order instead of in place.

@observer, try the above options to see all tabs in one row with mouse wheel scrollable.

1 hour ago, thereddevilrulez said:

@observer, try the above options to see all tabs in one row with mouse wheel scrollable.

thanks, but it's not what I want :) 

I tried. Tabs are really in one row. But I don't see what I have opened, I can't choose one of them, I need to scroll all of them one by one.

11 hours ago, observer said:

I still hope that devs will add an option to group/not to group tabs :)

Hi observer, if you would like to group/ungroup tabs, you could select the tabs (press shift to select multiple) and right click to see the menu. Move cursor to 【 Move tab to incognito window 】 and click on 【 Move tab to new group 】Upon grouping, you could collapse or expand the list by clicking on the title/color code when required.

image.png

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi observer, if you would like to group/ungroup tabs, you could select the tabs (press shift to select multiple) and right click to see the menu. Move cursor to 【 Move tab to incognito window 】 and click on 【 Move tab to new group 】Upon grouping, you could collapse or expand the list by clicking on the title/color code when required.

Tnx. But it will be done in  Incognito mode.

20 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

I have mx://flags/ #scrollable-tabstrip and #scrollable-tabstrip-buttons enabled and working fine until 6.1.2.2800, but 6.1.2.2901 locks a tab after a few tabs (maybe around 30) and keeps opening further tabs by swapping the order instead of in place.

Please look into my reported issue as well.

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi observer, this will be done to the current window you are in. Unless you select to group it move to a new window :)

I'm not sure I can select that 36 tabs with Shift key. I tried, but I didn't see if they're selected or not. And grouping/ungrouping had no effects on them, so I think they wasn't selected.

1487807776_04.thumb.png.da41d239929d2b98c3becc08834bcb43.png

"Nice" updates.
From the page I put a file on the download in the download manager. Closed the page. The download is stuck, the window is not responding.

I am already silent about the Ctrl+F1 combination stopper outside the browser. This has been going on since the release of the 6th version and, perhaps, will be fixed in 9 or 10 versions. Or maybe never...

Sorry for Google-English :Thinking_Face_Emoji_42x42:

On 9/20/2021 at 10:01 PM, Runningwild said:

1. I cannot find an option to disable automatically spell checking. Is there such?
By the way, it works quite funny. (Look on the screenshot https://paste.pics/DXFND)

Hi Runningwild, currently we do not support the function for user to disable spell check. This feature might be added in the near future.

On 9/20/2021 at 10:01 PM, Runningwild said:

2. Can I make address bar to display an entire URL by default?

Yes you can. Just right click on the address bar and select "Always show full URLs"

image.png

On 9/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, beatreefs said:

"Nice" updates.
From the page I put a file on the download in the download manager. Closed the page. The download is stuck, the window is not responding.

I am already silent about the Ctrl+F1 combination stopper outside the browser. This has been going on since the release of the 6th version and, perhaps, will be fixed in 9 or 10 versions. Or maybe never...

Sorry for Google-English :Thinking_Face_Emoji_42x42:

Hi beatreefs, could you provide us the website and file you have tried downloading so we could test it out on our end?

On 9/19/2021 at 7:11 PM, thereddevilrulez said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, this is part of the tab bar optimization in this latest version. Do let us know how you would prefer it to be like so we could let the development team know and to optimize it along the way.

On 9/20/2021 at 9:32 PM, observer said:

I'm not sure I can select that 36 tabs with Shift key. I tried, but I didn't see if they're selected or not. And grouping/ungrouping had no effects on them, so I think they wasn't selected.

1487807776_04.thumb.png.da41d239929d2b98c3becc08834bcb43.png

Hi observer, we have already feedback this issue to the development team. In the meantime, you may wish to look at these extensions to see if it suits your needs.

Tabs Outliner: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tabs-outliner/eggkanocgddhmamlbiijnphhppkpkmkl

Cluster - Window and Tab Manager https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cluster-window-tab-manage/aadahadfdmiibmdhfmpbeeebejmjnkef

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi beatreefs, could you describe this issue in detail? It would be appreciated if you could provide me a video of it.

1. I'm starting the download file. The downloader window appears. All OK.

2. I go to another page, the download window closes. I open the window through the top downloader icon. The download window is frozen (not active?).

3. But download file continues. If you move the cursor to the window icon in the task tray (bottom), the download window is unfrozen.

10 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi thereddevilrulez, this is part of the tab bar optimization in this latest version. Do let us know how you would prefer it to be like so we could let the development team know and to optimize it along the way.

Please make it the way it was all this while (before this version 2901), like tabs opening in the same place as positioned instead of swapping the 30th or so active tab.

12 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Please make it the way it was all this while (before this version 2901), like tabs opening in the same place as positioned instead of swapping the 30th or so active tab.

Hi thereddevilrulez, thanks for your feedback. I will note it down and put up to the development team.

On 9/23/2021 at 8:22 PM, beatreefs said:

1. I'm starting the download file. The downloader window appears. All OK.

2. I go to another page, the download window closes. I open the window through the top downloader icon. The download window is frozen (not active?).

3. But download file continues. If you move the cursor to the window icon in the task tray (bottom), the download window is unfrozen.

Thank you! Bug reported. ?

Archived