MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.2800

BugSir006

Why in the world would you add a "Password Generator" when that can be gotten from a million Extensions or websites?

Especially given the fact that I'm still waiting for a MIDDLE TAB BAR setting option, like Maxthon Classic use to have, and some other browsers have, to even finally start USING Maxthon again, be a dedicated user like I used to be?

I keep checking here every week, and nothing...  :(

Hello!

Version 6.1.2.2800 (64-bit) 0910 (installed)

1. Started up ok after install (unlike previous 4 versions!), but the quick launch needed to be refreshed else only showed the defaults

2. In status bar, the local IP showed the internet address, but not the network address (just a thin, empty rectangle)... clicked & reselected the same & was then ok

3. When opening the download manager, it's still a popup, not a window, so if not pinned & switch to another window, one can't alt+tab back to it

4. Download manager window still not resizable

5. When downloading, the 'New Download Task' dialogue is displayed, but still not the download manager window, showing previous downloads

6. Download manager still not showing path, under filename, for current/previous records

7. Bookmarks still not scrolling when there's more than will fit on screen

On 9/11/2021 at 4:01 PM, MichaelC362 said:

1. Started up ok after install (unlike previous 4 versions!), but the quick launch needed to be refreshed else only showed the defaults

Hi MichaelC362, fresh installation or overwrite installation? 

2. In status bar, the local IP showed the internet address, but not the network address (just a thin, empty rectangle)... clicked & reselected the same & was then ok

Could you send a short video or screenshot of this issue to me? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. ?

3. When opening the download manager, it's still a popup, not a window, so if not pinned & switch to another window, one can't alt+tab back to it

Suggestion recorded.

4. Download manager window still not resizable

The engineers are still working on it.

5. When downloading, the 'New Download Task' dialogue is displayed, but still not the download manager window, showing previous downloads

Bug reported. 

6. Download manager still not showing path, under filename, for current/previous records

Suggestion recorded.

7. Bookmarks still not scrolling when there's more than will fit on screen

Engineers are still working on it. 

download settings.jpg

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, fresh installation or overwrite installation? ... Overwrite

Could you send a short video or screenshot of this issue to me? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. ?... will see if happens next time & then capture screen, but don't see how that helps as it was as I said!

download settings.jpg

already have this ticked, but it doesn't work

1 hour ago, Pablo(92131) said:

Job postings on the following site do not display properly. Tried it on three different computers and same issue, but it displays correctly in Maxthon 5.

https://careers.acsm.org/jobs/ja/15440369/&utm_source=BTI_JOB_ALERT&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BTI_JOB_ALERT

Doesn't display properly in Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Vivaldi either.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Hello!

Old problem with download manager resurfaced... duplicate entries & unable to remove duplicates when clearing list

Seen many times in the past, but first time with recent versions

Exit Maxthon & reload & list is empty, so, as ever, it's still a caching issue that's never been fixed

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Old problem with download manager resurfaced... duplicate entries & unable to remove duplicates when clearing list

Seen many times in the past, but first time with recent versions

Exit Maxthon & reload & list is empty, so, as ever, it's still a caching issue that's never been fixed

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me a video of this issue? I will forward the video to the dev team for analysis.

12 hours ago, TarMaster said:

One memory management bug:
If I open several browser tabs in a row and then close them - Maxthon will use up the machine's memory. Closed tabs further occupy system memory.

Browser: MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.2800

Hi TarMaster, we are unable to reproduce this issue. Could you send a video on this to us?

34 minutes ago, MartinB said:

Hi,

cannot write text that begins with a "capital x" (for example, "xaver" but begins with a capital "x").

However, Shift works with all letters but not with x

Hi MartinB, does this happen only when you are using the browser? Does the same issue occurs when you are using other program? 

28 minutes ago, MartinB said:

Ja, nur wenn ich Maxthon benutze, bei anderen Programmen  (z.B. Dreammail, Chrome,...) ist alles OK

Mit Gruss!

Hi MartinB, may I know which language have you selected under settings? And could you also let me know at which specific website did you encounter this issue so I could do further testing?

Just got same issue as last month...

Downloading this month's Windows 7 update from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/

During the download, Maxthon just exits... no error, no messages...

Upon reload, no error, no messages & when I tried again, it worked ok.

Downloaded 32bit 7 ok, but 64bit 7 update caused issue & then, after reload was ok & 32+64bit 8.1 ok

Archived