No right click to save username/password?

In older version, I can right click on the text box of usename or password and save them, not even needed to click ok button to trigger magic fill (which is an alternative way for me to create a new item in magic fill and can edit it later). Can I do it now in any way? Please see attached screenshots of magic fill in older version.

1st: Right click to bring up save form item.
2nd: Then I open magic fill window manually from setting.
3rd: Without the help of function in 1st screenshot, I can save an item into magic fill manually and use function in 3rd screenshot to edit it. This is always an alternative way for me to add new item in magic fill.

MaxthonSnap20210909103202.jpg

MaxthonSnap20210909103234.jpg

MaxthonSnap20210909103821.jpg

• scottchu.tw changed the title to No right click to save username/password?
2 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

In older version, I can right click on the text box of usename or password and save them, not even needed to click ok button to trigger magic fill (which is an alternative way for me to create a new item in magic fill and can edit it later). Can I do it now in any way? Please see attached screenshots of magic fill in older version.

1st: Right click to bring up save form item.
2nd: Then I open magic fill window manually from setting.
3rd: Without the help of function in 1st screenshot, I can save an item into magic fill manually and use function in 3rd screenshot to edit it. This is always an alternative way for me to add new item in magic fill.

MaxthonSnap20210909103202.jpg

MaxthonSnap20210909103234.jpg

MaxthonSnap20210909103821.jpg

Hi scottchu.tw, the save function will be added in near future. Currently, you could go to Passkeeper to edit if you want to.

Archived