Two security issues!

1. Why each time I run MX6, the system popups a security alert dialog saying:" "Do you still want to execute his program?". What does MX6 do to arouse such security warning?

2. This is actually an MX5+MX6 issue. When I run MX5 (v5.3.8.2000), I post comments on Yotube and they display okay. But if I refresh the pages immedately or close the page and open again, my comments always disappear (even I just type 'test' as contents). I ask this in Youtube forum , they said my posting action has security flaw that Youtube AI detects it and remove my comments.  If I do this in MX6, the issue wont' happen. What's wrong with MX5 and why MX6 doesn't have this problem?

• scottchu.tw changed the title to Two security issues!
On 8/14/2021 at 2:58 AM, scottchu.tw said:

1. Why each time I run MX6, the system popups a security alert dialog saying:" "Do you still want to execute his program?". What does MX6 do to arouse such security warning?

Hi scottchu.tw, can you show us a screenshot on this issue?

On 8/14/2021 at 2:58 AM, scottchu.tw said:

2. This is actually an MX5+MX6 issue. When I run MX5 (v5.3.8.2000), I post comments on Yotube and they display okay. But if I refresh the pages immedately or close the page and open again, my comments always disappear (even I just type 'test' as contents). I ask this in Youtube forum , they said my posting action has security flaw that Youtube AI detects it and remove my comments.  If I do this in MX6, the issue wont' happen. What's wrong with MX5 and why MX6 doesn't have this problem?

This should be because the Chromium version for MX5 is too low. MX6 uses Chromium89, that is why there is no such issue.

Archived