Different Restore Lists?

Title suggests all.

I open multiple MX windows to keep my workflows separate. The problem is with Restore functionality. All these opened windows have a shared restore list. With this, if I close a tab in one window, it will be appear in other windows' restore list as well. 

The problem here is it becomes difficult to keep track for my different workflows. Is it possible to have a different restore list for each windows? I do like that we can restore multiple tabs from (accidentally) closed window - keeping this functionality would be great at the same time.

12 hours ago, Alpha07 said:

Title suggests all.

I open multiple MX windows to keep my workflows separate. The problem is with Restore functionality. All these opened windows have a shared restore list. With this, if I close a tab in one window, it will be appear in other windows' restore list as well. 

The problem here is it becomes difficult to keep track for my different workflows. Is it possible to have a different restore list for each windows? I do like that we can restore multiple tabs from (accidentally) closed window - keeping this functionality would be great at the same time.

Hi Alpha07, thanks for your suggestion. May I know if there are any browsers that support this function? If yes, kindly let us know which browser so we could feedback to the development team.

Archived